Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Jamb 2020 Reprint Starts Today: Steps On How To Reprint - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2020 Reprint Starts Today: Steps On How To Reprint (593 Views)

Jamb 2020/2021 Syllabus For All Subjects Download Pdf / Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel / Download Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi JAMB 2020 [Compulsory English Novel] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb 2020 Reprint Starts Today: Steps On How To Reprint by aydmain: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2020
Jamb Reprinting of Slip for 2020 starts today March 6 2020 which is about 7-9 days from the Actual Jamb CBT Exam date which is to start March 14. The Jamb Slip Reprint which begins today is to actually show you your Jamb 2020 Exam Date, Exam Time and your Jamb CBT Center.

I know the questions that will be in your mind right now is : How do I Reprint my Jamb Slip, How do I know my Jamb 2020 Exam Date and How do I know my CBT Center for Jamb and The Steps on how to do Jamb Reprint with my Phone. Well I will give full explanation on Jamb Reprint and everything you need to know about Jamb 2020 SLIP Reprint.

Table of Contents:

4 Things to Do Before And After Your Jamb 2020 Slip Re-print:
Steps for Jamb 2020 Reprint Online
Steps on How to do Jamb 2020 Re-reprint from Email:
5 Frequently Asked QUESTIONS ON JAMB 2020 REPRINT.

4 Things to Do Before And After Your Jamb 2020 Slip Re-print:

Actually there are certain things you need to note before you proceed before doing your Jamb 2020 Slip Reprint and also things you should do after you have done your Jamb Slip Reprint, Which are:

You can do the Jamb 2020 Slip Reprint on your own with going to the Cyber cafe or any center and also with the aid or help of anyone. But it is highly recommendable that you print out the Hard Copy of your Jamb 2020 Reprint Slip as that is what will be required from you at the Examination Centre.

You can also do your Jamb 2020 Reprint at any Cyber Cafe or Business Center which should cost you nothing more than #200 Naira only.
It is also very advisable to Make Enough Photocopies of your Jamb 2020 Reprint Slip, at least 3-5 Copies before going to write exam and go along to the CBT center with 2 copies and it’s not compulsory you print it out as Coloured.

You can Check and do your Jamb 2020 Reprint without your Email Address, Phone Number or Password. What you only need for Jamb 2020 Reprint is just your Jamb 2020 Registration Number.

Read More: https://aydmain.com/jamb-2020-re-print-how-to-check-exam-date-and-exam-center/
Re: Jamb 2020 Reprint Starts Today: Steps On How To Reprint by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2020
Thanks for the info. I just printed my son's copy through the link provided. God bless you.
Re: Jamb 2020 Reprint Starts Today: Steps On How To Reprint by aydmain: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
sesandavid:
Thanks for the info. I just printed my son's copy through the link provided. God bless you.

You are welcome sir
Re: Jamb 2020 Reprint Starts Today: Steps On How To Reprint by Davechuks360(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
grin grin

So you really had to reply yourself
FYI: Ain't no one clicking that link undecided

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Makinde Reinstates 41 LAUTECH Staff Sacked By Ajimobi / End ASUU Strik Now / Waec Withheld Of Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.