Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Most Cheapest Data Subscriptions For All Networks - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Most Cheapest Data Subscriptions For All Networks (811 Views)

Cheapest Data Plans (1gb @ N250) MTN,9MOBILE,AIRTEL,GLO / Best MTN Data plans right here - other networks available / Data Subscriptions For All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Cheapest Data Subscriptions For All Networks by Vicktour39: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2020
I'm quite sure you are already anticipating my monthly updates on the cheapest data subscription for your Android, iOS, and PC Data Offers.

If you're new to this blog, I'm sure you have been subscribing more than once in a month.

Allow me guide you on the cheapest Data plan of all the Nigerian internet Data Subscription.

Well, i'll be introducing you to the best data plans available at the moment and i will also advise you to go with the strongest data connection in your area.

Let's go straight to the reason why you're here.
MTN Data Subscription

MTN Data offers has proven to be one of the best data subscription in the last couples of days and it has given us quite a variety of data plans with exclusive bonuses.

With MTN Offer, you can get up to 9GB for just N2000, 20GB for only N3,500, 45GB for N5000 and so on…

Although it depends on what you actually want. If you prefer the 1GB for N200, it is also readily available.

Cheapest MTN Subscription

To get one of these MTN data packages, follow the below process;

Simply open MyMTN App on your device or you can download the MyMTN App from Play store if you don’t have it.
Goto to Deal Zone.
Click on Crack on topdeal or you can choose to crack another egg.
You’ll get a message saying “Get DOUBLE DATA when you buy a particular data bundle at a particular amount. You get GB + Extra GB data bonus…”
Now Click on Accept and your data will be activated with the 100% bonus of GB of data as already promised.

Glo Data Plan

We already know Glo to be the grandmaster of data, it's a shame that only few people are enjoying their amazing data subscription.

Although some people have earlier complained that it's because of the speed of the network connection in their location.

The truth is that you can get some ridiculous data subscription and giveaway airtime on Glo to call any network and at any time…

Lets take for instance, you recharge N2500, you’ll get up to N8000 worth of free airtime to call all networks and also up to 14GB of data and many more.

A Glo recharge of N3000 can give you up to 16GB of data valid for atleast one month.
And also Glo giveaway airtime of up to N10,500 free to call all network and lots more.

Glo users are really rocking these data offers especially the ones on the Glo yakata plan.

All New Glo SIMs are automatically on Yakata plans, so i'll advice you get yourself one.

Click the link below to read full post from source:
https://www.cybertechguide.com/2020/03/cheapest-data-subscription-for-android-ios-pc/

(1) (Reply)

Ebay Checkout Available @ N320/$1 / GEVEY Pro V14 / Iphone Xsmax 256gb Locked Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.