Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit (16224 Views)

Garba Shehu: We’ll Soon Unveil Big Men Behind Oil Theft / Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day / Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Donaldoni:

Audio formation... grin

They dare not! grin

And now this one again.

If you like create ten thousand Moniker on nairaland, whatever is your mission has already failed.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by OluwaDamilola01: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

I see.
[/s]
Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by Donaldoni: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:

And now this one again.

If you like create ten thousand Moniker on nairaland, whatever is your mission has already failed.

Back to sender...@bolded... angry
Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mikehot:
Alhaji umahi stop talking from both sides of the mouth

Goatward
I taya oo. At times I wonder if he passed through school at all, the way he talks. He's neither here nor there.
Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by totowunmido: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
Let's give them amotechukwu grin
very good
Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Governors from the South East are the most useless governors in Nigeria. SW governors came together to set up ametokun without telling anybody. SS govs announced few days ago that they will set up their own security outfit. But SE governors have been talking about theirs for ages, telling Buhari, now osinbanjo, yet nothing on ground. Of all the governors in Nigeria, SE governors are the ones that really licks Buhari's ass and they can go at any length to please him (especially this Umahi).

Mind, you, am from the SS. So,you don't think I'm Yoruba or hausa

1 Like

Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by Prinzerique: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:
This man's political doings, further explains why the people of Ebonyi are considered low-budget Igbos.

Hmmmmm. Low budget igbos?
That's sweet! If you see wetin we don use low budget do for this our low budget state, you will wish you were from a lower budget igbo. Guy say something else, you no get talk. I didn't support him not moving for South East security outfit. If he just realise himself and move for it, kudos to him. Proudly an Ebonyian, proudly a low budget Igbo. You no reach...
Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by Nadio2019: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
LosC:

https://punchng.com/seast-govsll-soon-unveil-security-outfit-umahi-tells-osinbajo/

Northern Nigeria soldiers dictated and supervised the drafters of the 1999 constitution - no referendum on the constitution.

How valid is the constitution?
Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by pazienza(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Meninmen:
Governors from the South East are the most useless governors in Nigeria. SW governors came together to set up ametokun without telling anybody. SS govs announced few days ago that they will set up their own security outfit. But SE governors have been talking about theirs for ages, telling Buhari, now osinbanjo, yet nothing on ground. Of all the governors in Nigeria, SE governors are the ones that really licks Buhari's ass and they can go at any length to please him (especially this Umahi).

Mind, you, am from the SS. So,you don't think I'm Yoruba or hausa

Lol!

What's the point of telling us that you are from SS?
Is there any difference between SS and SW? Both of you are non Igbos.

Anyways, SE governors have my support and that of my family, for not wasting tax payers money on useless regional security misfits.
And mind you, I'm an Igbo and from SE.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
pazienza:

Lol!

What's the point of telling us that you are from SS?
Is there any difference between SS and SW? Both of you are non Igbos.

Anyways, SE governors have my support and that of my family, for not wasting tax payers money on useless regional security misfits.
And mind you, I'm an Igbo and from SE.

Young man contradicting himself. The SE governors are planning on setting up a regional security outfit and you are here liking them for not setting up a regional security outfit.

Lol. And who cares if you are igbo or from the SE?
Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by lanrex101: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Audio Security Outfit.
Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by Sensini123(m): 12:01am On Mar 07, 2020
South East Governors and we will be like 5&6. Action speaks louder than noise Mr Governor
Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by Sexycardib: 3:32am On Mar 07, 2020
They should Make it Snappy
Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by sweetilicious(f): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2020
NextD18:
This man's political doings, further explains why the people of Ebonyi are considered low-budget Igbos.
SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH YOU ILLITERATE
Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by CreekCommando: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2020
NextD18:
You're not Igbo but a Nassarawa state indigene. Igbos don't have ''low budget'' ones, whatever that your lazy grammar means. For your information, Umahi is the best performing governor in Nigeria today, considering his low annual budget. That said, his presidential or vice-presidential ambition will not cross Asaba because we'll stop him for playing double standard like someone from O-O states. We're Igbo, if Presidency comes to our turn and you unanimously deny us from getting it, take it and go, no wahala. Igbos don't discriminate against themselves. Be warned!
Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by CreekCommando: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Jackyboy:
IGWE MUST EAR DIS smiley

Not a bad one......lets defend ourselves.

We the South South go soon form ours............comprising of ex militants wey sabi shoot gun well well already.

Pay them well and equip them well......u go see crime rate go reduce drastically.
You're Yoruba, not South-South! See as in dey take catch una. IGWE MUST ear THIS instead of IGWE MUST hear THIS grin grin Same way you write: He AS nothing to offer INSTEAD OF He HAS nothing to offer. Internet millipedes grin grin
Re: Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit by CreekCommando: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2020
FlyoruB:

It is ok for you igbos not to want your own version of Amotekun but YOU especially need to stop discrediting the validity and necessity of it for others the way you have been all over the place talking crap about Yorubas for wanting Amotekun. Live and let live. Comprende??
Igbos are not your problem. They're peaceful business people just like the Chinese, Malaysians. Thank God your problem is within you. Every radio station I'd listened to in the South East that aired topics on AMOTEKUN, had many Igbos call to commend and support it, hailing the SW Houses of Assembly. You, you can never do so to Igbo. So, Igbos are not your problem. Find your problem around one of the many Jagabands in your place there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG, NPA Clear Trucks Off Apapa Roads / Timipre Sylva: Petrol Queues To Remain Until Full Deregulation / Independence Day: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 62nd Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.