Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale (7133 Views)

PET Crushing Machines Available - +2348032810868 / Wow!!! Peanut Coating Machines Available In Lagos! Waybill's Nationwide!! / Rice, Grains And Plastic Colour Sorter Machines Available For Order! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Gazzy88(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2020
Any kind of sewing machines you want is available in any quantity. Be it weaving, embroidery, presser, manual sewing machine, industrial sewing machine etc. Free delivery within Lagos and we can also waybill to any location in Nigeria.

Payment on delivery available within Lagos.

Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by rOsy247(f): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2020
How much for two lion sewing machine?
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Gazzy88(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
rOsy247:
How much for two lion sewing machine?
two-lion industrial sewing machine is 90k last. Our products come with warranty. Pay on delivery available within Lagos.
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Gazzy88(m): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Stoning machine and tinko machine also available.

Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by rOsy247(f): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gazzy88:
two-lion industrial sewing machine is 90k last. Our products come with warranty. Pay on delivery available within Lagos.

Domestic two lion sewing machine is what I'm referring to.
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Gazzy88(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
rOsy247:

Domestic two lion sewing machine is what I'm referring to.
Ok. It's 40k ma'am. We have only crown and bright domestic sewing machines for now ma'am. Butterfly and singer also available but they are 43k.
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by rOsy247(f): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gazzy88:
Ok. It's 40k ma'am. We have only crown and bright domestic sewing machines for now ma'am. Butterfly and singer also available but they are 43k.

Oga it's two lion, I'm asking of. Do you have it? Yes or no shuuu
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Gazzy88(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
rOsy247:

Oga it's two lion, I'm asking of. Do you have it? Yes or no shuuu
Yes, when do you need it? 40k. Payment on delivery available
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by rOsy247(f): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gazzy88:
Yes, when do you need it? 40k. Payment on delivery available

40k includes the motor right?
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Gazzy88(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
rOsy247:

40k includes the motor right?
grin grin if you can get two lion with motor for that price in the whole of Lagos, let me know. I will buy 50 pieces and resell.
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by rOsy247(f): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gazzy88:
grin grin if you can get two lion with motor for that price in the whole of Lagos, let me know. I will buy 50 pieces and resell.

But that's the price on Jumia. Are you now saying online store is better?

How much with the motor tho?
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Gazzy88(m): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
rOsy247:

But that's the price on Jumia. Are you now saying online store is better?

How much with the motor tho?
two lion with motor is 47k las Las. Don't let those price deceive you oo. If it's too good to be true, it's not true then.
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by rOsy247(f): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gazzy88:
two lion with motor is 47k las Las. Don't let those price deceive you oo. If it's too good to be true, it's not true then.

Ok then. Let me buy from the market around me they told me 42k for everything.

1 Like

Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Gazzy88(m): 12:04am On Mar 07, 2020
rOsy247:

Ok then. Let me buy from the market around me they told me 42k for everything.
Ok thanks
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Harpesin(m): 12:51am On Mar 07, 2020
Gazzy88:
Any kind of sewing machines you want is available in any quantity. Be it weaving, embroidery, presser, manual sewing machine, industrial sewing machine etc. Free delivery within Lagos and we can also waybill to any location in Nigeria.

Can u supply to Abuja?
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Gazzy88(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2020
Harpesin:

Can u supply to Abuja?
Yes we supply to any part of the country. Which of the machines are you interested in?
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by EBUBS(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
How much is weaving
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Gazzy88(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
EBUBS:
How much is weaving
The industrial or manual? Where are you?
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by EBUBS(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gazzy88:
The industrial or manual? Where are you?
Industrial.. Location is Abuja
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Gazzy88(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
EBUBS:

Industrial.. Location is Abuja
We have emel 4-thread industrial weaving machine currently for 135k. Very rugged and durable.
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by EBUBS(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gazzy88:
We have emel 4-thread industrial weaving machine currently for 135k. Very rugged and durable.
I'd rather order from jumia @ 120k including shipping
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Gazzy88(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
EBUBS:

I'd rather order from jumia @ 120k including shipping
4-thread at jumia? Jumia will only sell 3-thread for you.
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by fashrola(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gazzy88:

What's the best brand for industrial machine you can recommend
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Gazzy88(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
fashrola:

What's the best brand for industrial machine you can recommend
emel
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by barbiegirl4luv(f): 12:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
Stoning machine and tinko machine also available.

Are they still available?
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Gazzy88(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2020
barbiegirl4luv:

Are they still available?
Yes dear
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by barbiegirl4luv(f): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Gazzy88:
Yes dear

It's the stoning machine I am interested in, is it still available?
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by FynBoyPlentyMon: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Message me on this number on WhatsApp
08089189670 or u drop yours lemme message you
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by IamAmakaa(f): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2021
Do you have manual weaving machine?
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by Ajilete028(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2021
How much is ur two lion stoning machine?
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by abbey19877: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2021
I have tokunbo Hemming machine from. GERMANY.. LOCATION IBADAN..
Re: Sewing, embroidery, weaving and stoning Machines Available For Sale by savelina: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
These machines seem to be very nice. I am looking for the machines for my factory and these machines I think will work. I would like to ask one thing that Is these machines are really working well till now? I also checked the machines listed https://www.craftyhangouts.com/best-sewing-machine-for-quilting/ and these machines are looking much fine. Well, I will definitely try this too and will come back to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Richest Igbo Business People In Nigeria / BUA Cement Records 27.4% Revenue Growth Of ₦‎460bn Despite N70bn FX Loss / Africa's Top Producers And Exporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.