Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Let Me Setup A Profitable Online Business For You Within 48hours. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Me Setup A Profitable Online Business For You Within 48hours. (623 Views)

50 Profitable Online Business Ideas / How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) / Please Help Me Setup My Blog Urgently Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Setup A Profitable Online Business For You Within 48hours. by digicreator: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Are you looking for ways to earn money online legitimately?

I would like to introduce you to information marketing.

Information Marketing is a great way to build a solid, reliable and profitable online business - and if you've ever considered creating an online business, this may be exactly what you've been looking for.

So What Is Information Marketing?

Information marketing is the process of creating, promoting and selling digital products which help to solve a common problem within a specific niche or "topic".

These products are often created in the form of e-books, video training courses, software, live coaching programs, audio interviews and more.

For example, if you're having trouble training your new dog, there are countless information products available to teach you all the strategies you need to transform your dog into an obedient family friend.

So if you have expertise in a specific topic - or even if you have a semi-popular hobby - there's a good chance you can create an information product around it and establish yourself as an expert on that topic.

This really gives a great opportunity to immerse yourself in what you love the most!

The beauty of creating and selling information products is that once the product is created, it can be sold an unlimited amount of times to many different customers (without any need for storage, shipping or delivery costs), as there aren't any additional costs to do this.

Plus, the selling price of the product is always completely flexible, and is often dependant on the quality of information within it - giving information marketers a huge opportunity to earn very high profit margins.

Because information products are digital, the majority of the marketing and selling of them is done online - meaning no office space or vast start-up costs are required, allowing you to work from anywhere in the world with just a laptop and an internet connection.

In fact, the only start-up costs required are the price of a domain name and hosting account!

Consequently, the "information product" business model has a low barrier to entry (unlike typical offline businesses which require a large amount of capital to get started), and can be made profitable very quickly with the right strategies.

How Does It Work?

The promotion, selling and delivery processes are based around squeeze pages, sales pages and download areas.

A "squeeze page" is a simple web page with one goal - to generate a prospect or "lead" by giving them a free information product, who will then be persuaded to buy the main information product through a series of marketing strategies.

When the prospect wants to learn more about the product, they are taken to the "sales page" for it, which explains everything they need to know to make an informed buying decision.

If they decide to purchase, they are usually given access to their product within a "download area" (or "members area"wink, accessible only after their purchase has been completed.

From then on, other products are often sold to them via affiliate marketing, to increase the total customer value.

Due to everything taking place online, there is a very strong influence of the traditional direct marketing principles within this business model, allowing results to be tracked and improved at all times.

In conclusion, information marketing is a great way to supplement your income or create an entirely new career. The entry is low-risk, and the potential is amazing - whoever you are, whatever your background.

So get started today!

I can help you design and host an information marketing site for only N3,000.

Contact me on 081-048-72320 for more. Phone calls only.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page Of 25k Likes For Sale / Who Can Tell Me The Payment Gateway Used Here N1000 Card / Why Is Nairaland Banned In The UAE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.