Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

jllooo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / jllooo (3080 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

jllooo by giorgie(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2007
Re: jllooo by Seun(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2007
Sources, please? Thanks.
Re: jllooo by Vicjustice: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2007
Mr. Seun, i respect you! It's a pleasure to meet you here. Thank you for your wonderful works, and may you grow from wisdom to wisdom, from power to power, from strength to strength and from fulfillment to fulfillment.
 We all owe you our regards!
 Thank you, Sir!
Re: jllooo by English1(f): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2007
I wouldn't hold your breath. It's a bit early to be worrying about any details of something that probably won't happen (it might eventually, but not in the near future).

The current government has always resisted such action. Who knows what future governments will do, but I have to say that if the Conservatives win the next election I think they are even less likely to do this than labour.

'Tabling a motion' in parliament just means that they want to discuss a topic. It has nothing to do with changing/creating/voting on legislation. With only 30 MPs out of 646 interested in this, it's not exactly a hot topic. It's just part of the start of the campaign. Campaigns like this can take years, if they are ever successful.
Re: jllooo by haywhy(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2007
I agree with you in entirity! Labour are way easy than conservative in terms of Immigration!
Re: jllooo by Akolawole(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2007
God can do everything but with English people this cab NEVER NEVER happen.

They are already crying because of the influx of eastern european.
Re: jllooo by Imani(f): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2007
Amnesty for illegal immigration is still many light years away.
Re: jllooo by VOR(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2007
Imani:

Amnesty for illegal immigration is still many light years away.

You'd be very surprised to know that over the years there have been several limited amnesty schemes.
e.g overstayers regularisation scheme and the Family ILR scheme. Thousands upon thousands of once
illegal immigrants have benefited and I can definitely see some sort of amnesty being introduced at some
point.
Re: jllooo by Akolawole(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2007
VOR:

You'd be very surprised to know that over the years there have been several limited amnesty schemes.
e.g overstayers regularisation scheme and the Family ILR scheme. Thousands upon thousands of once
illegal immigrants have benefited and I can definitely see some sort of amnesty being introduced at some
point.

Do you say thousands?

The main is just the assylum seekers who had british born children of 7 years old.

I am sure UK government will never do any that would allow FLOODGATE of immigrants.

Going to Trafalgar square or No 10 will not do any miracle.
Re: jllooo by giorgie(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2007
[quote][/quote]You'd be very surprised to know that over the years there have been several limited amnesty schemes.
point

when/what year were these schemes u mentioned introduced?
Re: jllooo by giorgie(m): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2007
point.

when/what year were these schemes introduced?
Re: jllooo by Hsmpwise(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2007
Shalom my friend, Akolawole,

Nice linking up with you on this forum once again, ironically on the issue of Great Britain. A small island that claims to be great! True, there has been various forms of limited amnesties that have benefitted many. To say thousands would not be too far-fetched. I know being your usual analytical self you may find this difficult to accept, especially in the abscence of quotable statistics.

Having said this, the spectre of unlimited amnesty originally raised in this thread remains a dream, not in the UK. Gordon Brown cannot allow this, not at this stage. Though the reality is that a form of amnesty or another is crucially essential to integrate the teeming masses of overstayers and illegals in Britain. It is obvious that the policy of deportation has failed to solve the problem. Why not eliminate the underground by granting a general amnesty? cool
Re: jllooo by Hsmpwise(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2007
To Vicjustice,

True, Seun is doing a wonderful work, but i could see that you were almost dorsi-flexing in a "prostrata dobale" style.

Why not let's start a Seun Fans Club?
Re: jllooo by anusule(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2007
hsmpwise?

checkout my thread. do you have hsmp --@travel section.
Re: jllooo by Vicjustice: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2007
Hsmpwise:

To Vicjustice,

True, Seun is doing a wonderful work, but i could see that you were almost dorsi-flexing in a "prostrata dobale" style.

Why not let's start a Seun Fans Club?
We all owe the guy our regards.

(1) (Reply)

Fun And Challenges Of Living In Lagos / Countries Nigeria Can Go With Working Holiday Visa / Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.