Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Longrich Or Nothing! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Longrich Or Nothing! (1530 Views)

Longrich Or Nothing / Join To Win Ur Car From Longrich Business / Longrich Business Partnership & Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longrich Or Nothing! by michaellovaldo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
LONGRICH COMPENSATION PLAN EXPLAINED.....!!!!!!!

You deposit your joining fee directly into Longrich International Account.

You get Products Worth the amount you have joined the Business with, which makes registration FREE (there is no Admin Fee or Registration Fee)

You can Sell the Products if you like Selling and make a good Profit or use them for Yourself and Family.

✅ You Introduce 3⃣ People to join the business.

✅ For each Person you introduce, the Company will pay you "Referral Bonus" depending on whatever Package they sign up with you get rewarded according to the Percentage attached to that Package.

✅ Then you will teach these 3⃣ People to bring 3⃣ People each = 9

✅ 9 brings 3⃣ = 27

✅ 27 brings 3⃣=81

✅ 81 brings 3⃣= 243

✅243 brings 3⃣=729.

In short, Longrich is a duplication of 3⃣ People.

I Recruited 3⃣ People.

You Recruit 3⃣ People.

Before you know it, you will have 100 People.

Did you Recruit 100 all by yourself❓❓❓

NO!!!

But you get paid on all these100 because they are in your Team and you Work together as a Team.

Are you an Entrepreneur ❓

Do you have 3 People close to you with same Mindset ❓

I get Paid Weekly just by doing the System explained above���

I will rather Earn 1% on a 100 Persons Efforts than Earn 100% on just my own Effort, that’s the whole idea of Network Marketing�

Join me Today and start the Duplication Process

Re: Longrich Or Nothing! by michaellovaldo(m): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Growing every day wink

Re: Longrich Or Nothing! by michaellovaldo(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2020
U can join longrich by buying products worth 10,500 naira only!!
Re: Longrich Or Nothing! by michaellovaldo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Did u know that longrich members residing in the locked down cities like New York, Milan, Dubai etc....Will still get paid even without working but if buhari lock down Naija,within one month shey your cutleries no go on STRIKE(na to dey manage the little savings u have�� on Sausage and carbonated drinks �)
After this Covid-19 stuff dies down, many people will lose their jobs
Do u have another stream of income apart from your salary??
Join longrich,even if it's 10,500(u can upgrade later)
Think about it!
Re: Longrich Or Nothing! by michaellovaldo(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2020
U can join longrich with student pack by buying products worth N10,500 only

Re: Longrich Or Nothing! by michaellovaldo(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
*BRIEF EXPLANATION OF THE LONGRICH PACKAGES *

1. if you register with *750k as a VIP* you get product worth 750k and longrich pays you 12% of your downlines activities and 1% global and you enter D2 immediately

2. If you register with *320k as a Platinum* you get product worth 320k and longrich pays you 12% of your downline activities and you enter D1 immediately

3. if you register with *130k as a Gold* you get product worth 130k and also earn 10% of your downline activities

4. If you register with *80k as a Silver* you get product worth 80k and earn 8% of your downline activities

5. If u register with *35-40k as a Q-Silver* you get product worth that amiunt. also earn 8% of your downline activities.

6. If you register with starter combo of *10050 you earn 2700* on anyone you refer,,,you earn only referral bonus here

The products are mostly households you, your family and friends uses it everyday so stop buying from market buy from company and get paid.

Get on board today and earn weekly with us.

Contact me through my siggy
Re: Longrich Or Nothing! by michaellovaldo(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
*BENEFITS OF VIP MEMBER*

As a VIP member you earn 12% weekly bonus. It is not 12% of ur own personal purchase, you earn based on activities under ur legs. Can be from downlines or you bought on a leg under u or u registered someone.

For VIP shares it is monthly, it comes in points which can be cashed out, converted to car points, trip point etc. It also gets bigger as your team grows. Longrich shares 1% of their global sales monthly with VIP members.

The more active your team the better your points.

I VIP point = $100

VIP becomes Diamond 2 automatically, need not buy again, buy once and earn for life via team leverage.

Your VIP shares are transferable to ur kids

It's one time investment of #750,000
Chat me up

090 7417 6715
Re: Longrich Or Nothing! by michaellovaldo(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2020
WHY I PARTNERED WITH longrich

❤️ #Amazing and healthy products which cuts across different ages, children, man, women, young and old, name it, we have all you need, so we are not telling you to get on board with products you don't need. Simply choose the products that you want to use for yourself, or any family member, pay for them and you are in business

❤️ #Sustainable Income: longrich pays every week. You would agree with me that cash flow is king.. Having cash flow come to you every week is awesome.. 30days or more is too long a time to wait for cash flow.

❤️ #Generational Wealth: longrich gives you the opportunity to get your children, wife, husband, mum, father on board so you can all earn weekly as well

Even unborn children are not left ��, awesome right..

Imagine your husband, children, and parent all earning weekly isn't that awesome.

❤️ #Free trips: longrich gives you the opportunity to travel for an all expense paid trip without stress, all you need is pack your bags and off to airport..

❤️ #Scholarships: As a Diamond 7 leader you qualify for scholarships as well as your kids too, and can give to any one in your community if you wish to empower someone withing.

❤️ #House Funds: What do you think it will take or what would it cost to get 25m as loan from a bank..

longrich gives you that opportunity to own a home worth 25m fully paid with zero interest.

❤️ #Membership code : Your membership code can be willed off to any successor or sold out if you wish.

The Business is worth it because you stand to gain more and lose nothing.......
Re: Longrich Or Nothing! by michaellovaldo(m): 5:43am On May 26, 2020
Do you know that with just 10k you can unlock your generational wealth?
Think longrich wink

(1) (Reply)

The Interviewer Who Hated Me / N-power 2020 Registration Is On-going / Graduate Trainees 2022 Jobs Currently Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.