Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan (2964 Views)

2 Chinese Men Arrested For Allegedly Raping Their Male Colleague In Lagos (picz) / Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by LiveTimesNG: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Three young men, namely: Kehinde Olajide 32, Ayoola Richard, 23 and Felix Babalola 27 have been arrested for raping their church pastor's wife in Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo state on Monday 2nd March 2020.

Reports has it that the three gang, who are members of the church (name withheld) took turns in raping their pastor's wife in the pastor's home and on his matrimonial bed.

One of the suspect, Richard said that while going to the pastor's house to help with house chores on weekends and weekdays, they would usually peep and lust after the pastor's wife, Mrs. Feyisara and wish they could have their way with her.

Richard explained to the Police that on Monday when Pastor Olajire Bayo called him and asked him to get some dirty clothes from his house to the dry cleaner, I called on two of my friends who usually go there with me to go together, meanwhile we've made our plans to sleep with her (pastor's wife) whenever we we find her at home alone.

Read others in link below....

PHOTO: 3 young men arrested for raping their pastor's wife in Ibadan https://livetimesng.com/photo-3-young-men-arrested-for-raping-their-pastors-wife-in-ibadan/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by REALHEAVEN: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
Why is there an upsurge of rape?

The number reported cases of rape is too alarming.

I pray the raped victim overcomes the emotional and psychological trauma of being raped...and as for the rapists, this is the end of the road for them.
Re: PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by cRobo: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by Digriz(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
They are now remorseful bcus the pleasure is no longer there again.whenever you guys gain your freedom after your jail term remember the lesson this five minutes pleasure has caused you.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by Adgideon(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
You have touch God's anointed , when he said touch not my anionted and do my prophet no harm you have touch and do harm, so there 4 the pain of the pastor and d cry of his wife have gotten to God's ears and b ready to pay d price i4 it s huge
Re: PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by Geedy: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
As in your pastor's wife? shey eti ya werey ni?
They've been cursed already, eating from the same bowl as your as your pastor's
Re: PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by Aladdin1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Is this story real? i heard it 3 days ago in ebs radio and they arguing about the authenticity of the story.
Re: PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by nuban07(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nawa o, so na ur pastor food dey hungry una. This is the outcome of pastors turning church members to househelp
Re: PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by mankan2k7(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
How I wish our government can enact a law where confirm rapist will be fed to an hungry lions or leopard. This will simultaneously be shown on national TV

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by dangotesmummy: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Smh

3 filthy boys with uncontrollable pen1s

The day your pen1s begins to be the controller of your life instead of your brain, you have signed up for untimely death and/ or long term disgrace

Your pastor's wife? No regard.anyway they look like the typical dirty nonentities and trouble finders wandering around on our Streets that you see around not surprised
Re: PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by dangotesmummy: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
nuban07:
Nawa o, so na ur pastor food dey hungry una. This is the outcome of pastors turning church members to househelp
aren't they paid? Na free service them dey render?
Re: PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 07, 2020
Unbelievable! WTF?!
Re: PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by Passionate888: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
These particular set of people again? Na wa o...
Re: PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by Passionate888: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
LiveTimesNG:
Three young men, namely: Kehinde Olajide 32, Ayoola Richard, 23 and Felix Babalola 27 have been arrested for raping their church pastor's wife in Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo state on Monday 2nd March 2020.

Reports has it that the three gang, who are members of the church (name withheld) took turns in raping their pastor's wife in the pastor's home and on his matrimonial bed.

One of the suspect, Richard said that while going to the pastor's house to help with house chores on weekends and weekdays, they would usually peep and lust after the pastor's wife, Mrs. Feyisara and wish they could have their way with her.

Richard explained to the Police that on Monday when Pastor Olajire Bayo called him and asked him to get some dirty clothes from his house to the dry cleaner, I called on two of my friends who usually go there with me to go together, meanwhile we've made our plans to sleep with her (pastor's wife) whenever we we find her at home alone.

Read others in link below....

PHOTO: 3 young men arrested for raping their pastor's wife in Ibadan https://livetimesng.com/photo-3-young-men-arrested-for-raping-their-pastors-wife-in-ibadan/
[/s]

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by nlPoster: 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
No surname for the pastor's wife undecided
Re: PHOTO: 3 Young Men Arrested For Raping Their Pastor's Wife In Ibadan by BlackfireX: 6:25am On Mar 08, 2020
I want to see.the pastor's wife picture, body, clothes.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: UNILAG Student Kidnapped & Raped, Nude Pictures Circulated / Yahoo Boys Dump 20-year-old’s Body On Bridge / 3.5kva solar inverter installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.