Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,889 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

E-money- The Man, The Philantropist, The Legend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money- The Man, The Philantropist, The Legend (771 Views)

Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Tonto Dikeh Confirms She Is Dating Philantropist, Kokun (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money- The Man, The Philantropist, The Legend by Omodua(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
Emeka Okonkwo, aka E MONEY, may not resonate the interest noted within the business community in Nigeria but he is a force to be reckoned with when the history of young men who waltzed through the rough edges of business trials to rise to stardom. He celebrated his 39 birth day last week with pomp and pageantry.

E Money is an astute businessman who is humble and humane who rose from ashes of obscurity. He is the Chairman of Five Stars Group of Companies with diverse business interests. He is philanthropic, imbued with human kindness and charity. His kinsmen will tell you how generous he is. He hates cheating and poverty. This is understandable because he witnessed poverty during his formative years. It's against this background that he doles out money and cars to the needy and deprived ones in the society.

He says he is still willing to help the needy,poor,marginalised and hoi polloi despite the negative perception some people may have about him. But he takes solace from Nurudeen Farrah ,post colonial Somalian intellectual, who counter balances clear conscience against the unblinking crudity of moral burden.

Happy belated birthday to Emeka Okonkwo (E Money). Long life, robust health, eternal peace and Express freedom.
Ten Gbosas!!!

augustineogebekene@gmail.com

Re: E-money- The Man, The Philantropist, The Legend by mattyrukee(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
E-money
Re: E-money- The Man, The Philantropist, The Legend by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
This is a joke
Re: E-money- The Man, The Philantropist, The Legend by Omodua(m): 12:13am On Sep 21, 2023
gaby:

You are a disgrace not only to your hopeless self, but to your entire family and friends.

May you not bring offspring into this world to continue on this your lazy path.

Tueeeh.

I owe and sheet on your head.

Lazy beggar.
You're a slowpoke and irredentist fop.

Paying tribute to a fine gentleman means begging?

Your understanding of issues is as hollow as your tribal marks. Kai!

Continue with your lowlife and dependency.

Your hate go kee you dia!
Re: E-money- The Man, The Philantropist, The Legend by Omodua(m): 12:13am On Sep 21, 2023
gaby:

You are a disgrace not only to your hopeless self, but to your entire family and friends.

May you not bring offspring into this world to continue on this your lazy path.

Tueeeh.

I owe and sheet on your head.

Lazy beggar.

Re: E-money- The Man, The Philantropist, The Legend by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:18am On Sep 21, 2023
Omodua:
Emeka Okonkwo, aka E MONEY, may not resonate the interest noted within the business community in Nigeria but he is a force to be reckoned with when the history of young men who waltzed through the rough edges of business trials to rise to stardom. He celebrated his 39 birth day last week with pomp and pageantry.

E Money is an astute businessman who is humble and humane who rose from ashes of obscurity. He is the Chairman of Five Stars Group of Companies with diverse business interests. He is philanthropic, imbued with human kindness and charity. His kinsmen will tell you how generous he is. He hates cheating and poverty. This is understandable because he witnessed poverty during his formative years. It's against this background that he doles out money and cars to the needy and deprived ones in the society.

He says he is still willing to help the needy,poor,marginalised and hoi polloi despite the negative perception some people may have about him. But he takes solace from Nurudeen Farrah ,post colonial Somalian intellectual, who counter balances clear conscience against the unblinking crudity of moral burden.

Happy belated birthday to Emeka Okonkwo (E Money). Long life, robust health, eternal peace and Express freedom.
Ten Gbosas!!!

augustineogebekene@gmail.com
We go hear Gist soon from Harry song 🎵
Re: E-money- The Man, The Philantropist, The Legend by gaby(m): 12:24am On Sep 21, 2023
Omodua:

Monkey. You just stumbled upon the bolded word from the way you are quick to bandy it so as to sound intelligent. What a moronnic low life.

Have you showered a quarter of this encomium on the ones that brought you into this world to be a cursed soul abi dem no be fine people according to you? Nonsense asslicker.

You are bleating and drooling from every corner of your mouth out of hunger, I understand.

Judging from how you are asslicking Emoney here for a notice and a possible handout, tell me you won't stop crying if you found your way to seat at the table with the demons holding your life and the country down.

Like a good number of Nigerians, you are wailing out of pure hunger and a lack of an opportunity to be at the table to share from the national cake and not because you have any geniune love for the country, slowpoke.

See him ugly beat-down monkey face...

Senseless Goat.

I dash you this my old school pishure grin

Re: E-money- The Man, The Philantropist, The Legend by Omodua(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
gaby:

Monkey. You just stumbled upon the bolded word from the way you are quick to bandy it so as to sound intelligent. What a moronnic low life.

Have you showered a quarter of this encomium on the ones that brought you into this world to be a cursed soul abi dem no be fine people according to you? Nonsense asslicker.

You are bleating and drooling from every corner of your mouth out of hunger, I understand.

Judging from how you are asslicking Emoney here for a notice and a possible handout, tell me you won't stop crying if you found your way to seat at the table with the demons holding your life and the country down.

Like a good number of Nigerians, you are wailing out of pure hunger and a lack of an opportunity to be at the table to share from the national cake and not because you have any geniune love for the country, slowpoke.

See him ugly beat-down monkey face...

Senseless Goat.

I dash you this my old school pishure grin
You see,looking unkempt and gravely worried.

I do not see any difference between you and motor park touts. Same abrasive behaviour.

Learn to be civil and sensible.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Husband JJC, On His Birthday, Share Adorable Pictures. / Sweet Love: Simi Replies As Adekunle Gold Thanks God For Blessing Him With Her / ‘if God Permits, I’ll Marry Eva Apio’ – Father DMW Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.