Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (5810 Views)

Meet The Richest Criminal In History, Worth 30 Billion Dollars / Police Kill Criminal Who Led Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye / Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by InfoSources: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by ugwusunday(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mofo
Re: . by youngsahito(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
The largest drug kingpin....Pablo baba!!!!

2 Likes

Re: . by Roadtoyesterday: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Pablo, go and watch his movie and see his life style.... The riches was so much

5 Likes

Re: . by Aidejay(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Any thing you do in life
DO IT WELL.

2 Likes

Re: . by egopersonified(f): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
I don't believe that last paragraph. When he escaped, they looked for someone who looked like him, did a little plastic surgery, and killed the imposter. Pablo is frolicking round the world. That is my theory. We have heard that even Tupac is still alive. That Corona is man made. We better start second guessing these stories before it will be revealed in 2050 that there is also a second earth.

6 Likes

Re: . by youngking22(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
NARCOS all I have too say is, "being evil has a price".

1 Like

Re: . by InfoSources: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
egopersonified:
I don't believe that last paragraph. When he escaped, they looked for someone who looked like him, did a little plastic surgery, and killed the imposter. Pablo is frolicking round the world. That is my theory. We have heard that even Tupac is still alive. That Corona is man made. We better start second guessing these stories before it will be revealed in 2050 that there is also a second earth.
In my own view, this is a very thoughtless statement devoid of facts.. You would have also said Hitler wasn't killed or Osama Bin Laden was still alive.. Oh! El chapo Guzman the drug kingpin is also not locked up in ADX Florence.. Stop all these conspiracy theories and face facts.. You're not smarter than the FBI

11 Likes

Re: . by osamz007: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
He played the game well.

And got a nice price.

Mafo!

Re: . by Coldie(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
egopersonified:
U watch too many cartoons.

If u know who America be u won't be saying this.

If America mean u they mean you. Except you just die.

Pablo died, one of the major reasons for his death was that Colombia was fed up with him, nobody wanted his money or his bribe they all wanted him dead for all his atrocities.

Tupac is dead.

The west is not Africa were stuffs like this happen and if u have a lot of money and cross the border to even Cameroon, Niger u are free.

There's nothing more fvcked up than been popular then being a wanted criminal, you can't hide anywhere, especially when there's a bounty worth $10million on your head and an opportunity for whoever catches you to be granted American citizenship through assylim and withness protection

5 Likes

Re: . by Coldie(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Reason he made so much wealth in his time was that America wasn't yet sophisticated as it is right now.

3 Likes

Re: . by Dube07: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
Too much money!!!!
Re: . by LOVEGINO(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
title
Re: . by omoiyalayi(m): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
If you haven't see movie "NARCOS" you are missing

It narrate the life and death of Pablo Escoba with an eye withness report of how it went down from the FBI agents that was assigned to his case.

1 Like

Re: . by Skinnienigga(m): 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
LOVEGINO:
title

It's a series called Narcos.
Re: . by olamidedivotee(f): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
high money requires high risk
Re: . by X0012(m): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
[quote author=LOVEGINO post=87227230]title[/]

Narcos
Re: . by Xclusiveme: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:

Pls what's the name of the movie
Re: . by LOVEGINO(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Skinnienigga:

It's a series called Narcos.
please share link for download
Re: . by wiseone28: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
what is EL Chapo's worth compare to pablo?
Re: . by BOGENT: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
Goog for him
Re: . by calculusx(m): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Pls what's the name of the movie

NARCOS. There is El Baron showing every 10pm on Channel 118. The story is all about Pablo Escobar. I watched a documentary on how he was Killed. The documentary showed he shot himself before he was shot at.
Re: . by calculusx(m): 7:29am On Mar 07, 2020
wiseone28:
what is EL Chapo's worth compare to pablo?

El Chapo is another drug Lord that is synonymous to escaping through the tunnel. He can dig a tunnel from Asia to Africa just to evade arrest or escape route grin while Pablo is synonymous to Luxurious lifestyle and women. Pablo got taste mennn. There is a documentary on how rich the wife is. She can't finish lavishing the money with her in her lifetime

1 Like

Re: . by potbelly(m): 7:33am On Mar 07, 2020
Pablo Escobar.. cool

From Narcos :

Pablo talking to a group of police officers who stopped the trucks he smuggled with...

Pablo: I have silver... I have lead... Choose carefully...

2 Likes

Re: . by waledeji(m): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2020
calculusx:

NARCOS. There is El Baron showing every 10pm on Channel 118. The story is all about Pablo Escobar. I watched a documentary on how he was Killed. The documentary showed he shot himself before he was shot at.
Pls I missed last night episode of El Baron, is there anywhere I can download it pls?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2020
egopersonified:
then I was beginning to think you had a point,somewhere between the line tupac?what? are you being real right now,anyways you said you heard so it's their fault ,tupac is long gone and same for Pablo as of the time of Pablo cosmetic surgery wasn't considered fit Michael Jackson was the first sample of that which proved how unwell it was,criminals don't hide it's not in their motto,they live like tigers.dont mind people with their delusions they always want to create a mystery,to them life is a movie and the want it to be that way,so the keep fabricating stories of all sorts.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2020
Pablo Escobar had a good heart but he was ruthless. If he couldn't bribe you, he'll get you killed.
Re: . by calculusx(m): 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
waledeji:
Pls I missed last night episode of El Baron, is there anywhere I can download it pls?

If you use DSTV Explorer it automatically recorded to your Catchup

1 Like

Re: . by immaq8(f): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
& someone here in Nigeria is bearing Escobar, following the same footprint. it's we'll
Re: . by Zither(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
justnock:
Pablo Escobar had a good heart but he was ruthless. If he couldn't bribe you, he'll get you killed.

is that not an antithesis: "had a good heart" AND "get you killed"? how can a cold-blooded murderer be good? he killed those he was good to..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
Zither:

is that not an antithesis: "had a good heart" AND "get you killed"? how can a cold-blooded murderer be good? he killed those he was good to..

Pablo Escobar did more for the masses than what the then Government did and could do. He was kind to the poor. He built alot of infrastructures with his drug money.
He killed snitches, double-agent policemen and corrupt criminals like him.

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Close Shave With Death (GRAPHICS) / Yahoo Plus Boyz Kill Gf For Money Ritual(pics) / Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.