Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

HELP, About My Redmi Note 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP, About My Redmi Note 7 (919 Views)

Finally Got My Redmi Note 9s / My Redmi Note 8 Pro Just Arrived! Tecno And Shit-finish Going Extinct! / How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP, About My Redmi Note 7 by Antoniosmile: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
Please gurus in the house using redmi note 7. Please, is there a way we can record screen and also capturing the audio or sounds produced during the period of the recording? Thanks
Re: HELP, About My Redmi Note 7 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
Antoniosmile:
Please gurus in the house using redmi note 7. Please, is there a way we can record screen and also capturing the audio or sounds produced during the period of the recording? Thanks

Press down the screen recorder icon (on the upper toolbar when you slide down), it will take you to settings, change the audio source from system sound to microphone and make sure the volume of whataver you're playing is loud... It will record with audio.

Come back and give God testimony cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: HELP, About My Redmi Note 7 by Antoniosmile: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
eduman365:

Press down the screen recorder icon (on the upper toolbar when you slide down), it will take you to settings, change the audio source from system sound to microphone and make sure the volume of whataver you're playing is loud... It will record with audio.

Come back and give God testimony cheesy grin

Thanks boss, done. You too much

2 Likes

Re: HELP, About My Redmi Note 7 by shedy03(m): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Antoniosmile:
I tried on my RN7pro, it worked.
Thanks OP, thanks you too

(1) (Reply)

Redmi 8a Vs Redmi Note 8 Vs Vivo Y11 / Headphone For Sale In Lagos Mainland Abule-egba / Xiaomi Redmi 9a Or Umidigi 7a Pro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.