Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. (37273 Views)

NCDC: COVID-19 Patients Without Symptoms To Be Discharged After 14 Days / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos / Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by kaima1984(f): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
eduman365:

Ok. Go to the Infectious Diseases Clinic and ask for where they kept him. When you see him, kiss him... Then we'll know if it's a scam or not.
There is no HE that in quarantine center, get that straight

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by johnmattew: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kennydoc:

The Italian man became sick within 24-48 hours of arriving Nigeria. As close as his arrival into Nigeria was to the manifestation of his symptoms, the airport mechanisms still couldn't detect him.

Looking at the point in bold, my question now is, what is the essence of deploying so many staff to check all travellers into such countries with a massive influx of people, when there is no certainty of success? Do you know what it would take to be screening over 100k travellers into the US everyday, when there is no assurance of picking anybody up?
do u know how many airports American have??...up to 5k

is it hard to deploy more persons in scanning peeps at this critical point?
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Originalsly: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
eduman365:

Coronavirus has reportedly resurfaced even after patients had fully recovered...

I think they should keep the patient under observation for a few months before releasing him into the public cos he may spread it fast if the virus reappears.

This coronavirus is wayyyyy overhyped.... and I believe it is because it surfaced in China. US and China have political problems and this is just a way of bringing down China. Coronavirus is the cause of just another flu..... flu that occurs every year and kill thousandsss... but doesn't make headlines. Italy to date.... has recorded its 197th death due toCorona virus. In the US.... the CDC.... in their own report.... has recorded 12 000 deaths between Oct 1, 2019 and Feb 1, 2020 due to flu. That's in the US only.... but it is not a pandemic... nor cause for alarm... so why the noise about Coronavirus?... why is the world in a panic?
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
Originalsly:

This coronavirus is wayyyyy overhyped.... and I believe it is because it surfaced in China. US and China have political problems and this is just a way of bringing down China. Coronavirus is the cause of just another flu..... flu that occurs every year and kill thousandsss... but doesn't make headlines. Italy to date.... has recorded its 197th death due toCorona virus. In the US.... the CDC.... in their own report.... has recorded 12 000 deaths between Oct 1, 2019 and Feb 1, 2020 due to flu. That's in the US only.... but it is not a pandemic... nor cause for alarm... so why the noise about Coronavirus?... why is the world in a panic?

Be careful with your conspiracy theories...
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
kaima1984:
There is no HE that in quarantine center, get that straight

Ok please go there my dear! I dare you to go there... grin
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Originalsly: 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
eduman365:

Be careful with your conspiracy theories...

I had it... had allll the symtoms..... been in self isolation.... the reason I was so active in this forum was 24/7 previous 3 weeks. Rode it out just like did other flu. Difference with this one..... prolonged dry cough after.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
Originalsly:

I had it... had allll the symtoms..... been in self isolation.... the reason I was so active in this forum was 24/7 previous 3 weeks. Rode it out just like did other flu. Difference with this one..... prolonged dry cough after.

Were you diagnosed of Coronavirus? If not, you probably didn't have it. There are many sicknesses that share similar symptoms, so don't even go there. And if truly you did, then you have probably infected people around you and some may not survive. I suggest you report yourself to the Infectious Diseases Clinic in Yaba.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Originalsly: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
eduman365:

Were you diagnosed for Coronavirus? If not, you probably didn't have it. There are many sicknesses that share similar symptoms, so don't even go there. And if truly you did, then you have probably infected people around you and some may not survive. I suggest you report yourself to the Infectious Diseases Clinic in Yaba.

Maybe...wasn't diagnosed. Was self quarantined .... not likely to spread. Been over it completely for a week now.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
Originalsly:

Maybe...wasn't diagnosed. Was self quarantined .... not likely to spread. Been over it completely for a week now.

Please for the safety of everyone, ensure you get tested... Who knows, you just might have a strong immune system. But think about others bro, it is still early so please do what's right.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Necxs: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
johnmattew:
just look at how u fooled urself...where in the world do u disclose someone's health condition and identity to the public.?

I guess the Iranian deputy health minister is not an 'individual', i am also sure the first doctor who sounded an alarm about the coronavirus was not an ' individual', even the patrick sawyer was not even an 'individual' but yet their health condition were known to the public.
You try with that your useless reply. When it comes to national safety, something are kept aside.
Why do u think the Federal government had to breach protocols by extracting data through phone numbers of individuals whom were with the Italian as they claim?
Was there no policy that said you no one is allowed to extract or use someones data without his knowledge?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by moorevic(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
Is it up 14 or 17 days since he was quarantined? I still think our looters are trying all the can to loot the just returned loooted from USA.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Teibaba(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
You attacked like one who has sense but you are just so empty.

johnmattew:
where in the world do u see post a patient pics disclosing his health....learn to use ur brain

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by ArewaGoon: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
LZAA:

Afamed and helinues wee avoid this thread
Cc immhotep GMBuharii iceberg3 ebenezar2020 Adaibeku

Where is AdaIbeku?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by omoharry(f): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
eduman365:

Were you diagnosed of Coronavirus? If not, you probably didn't have it. There are many sicknesses that share similar symptoms, so don't even go there. And if truly you did, then you have probably infected people around you and some may not survive. I suggest you report yourself to the Infectious Diseases Clinic in Yaba.
why are you answering that guy that recently escaped from Yaba left ? pls let him display his madness for all to see.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by ADAlBEKU: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2020
LZAA:

Afamed and helinues wee avoid this thread
Cc immhotep GMBuharii iceberg3 ebenezar2020 Adaibeku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Tywodammy90(f): 4:53pm On May 08, 2020
Surgical Face Masks Available for sale @ Retail & Wholesale Prices.
Kindly DM or WhatsApp on 08170081476 to make enquiries and to place your orders.

**Payment Validates Delivery**
**Delivery within Lagos ONLY**

Stay Safe
Stay Protected
Stay Healthy
Flatten the curve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masturbation Has Ruined Me! / Man Rushed To Hospital After Being Impaled By Rod In His Stomach (Graphic Pics) / Acid Attack Survivor, Naomi Oni, In Beautiful New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.