Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas (740 Views)

My Take On Source of Yorubas from Benin As A Bini Nairalander / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / Secrets Behind The Success Of Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas by ibguy: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2010
i dont kno wen this yoruba-dirty concept started.  mine is a tribe that is hospitable, respectable and least of knowledgeable. as a matter of fact a town in abia state is the dirtiest in Nigeria and yet they run their stony mouths. i am abt to start giving it to them  BIGTYMMMMMMMMMMM. Odua a gbe gbogbo wa
Re: Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas by aljharem(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2010
thank u, some of my igbo brothers are just too myopic to see that adia,onisha and co are even more dirty that there yoruba counterpart states
Re: Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas by jason54321: 12:06am On Dec 22, 2010
ib guy:

i dont kno wen this yoruba-dirty concept started.  mine is a tribe that is hospitable, respectable and least of knowledgeable. as a matter of fact a town in abia state is the dirtiest in Nigeria and yet they run their stony mouths. i am abt to start giving it to them  BIGTYMMMMMMMMMMM. Odua a gbe gbogbo wa

i am glad you noticed!!!
Re: Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas by chyz(m): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2010
jason54321:

i am glad you noticed!!!

"i am glad you noticed" Lol. cry baby cry cry cry
Re: Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas by jason54321: 12:20am On Dec 22, 2010
chyz:

"i am glad you noticed" Lol. cry baby cry cry cry

DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!
Re: Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas by chyz(m): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2010
jason54321:

DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!

LoL.I guess you must have failed ur exams.quit cryin like a lil biotch grin tongue
Re: Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas by jason54321: 12:30am On Dec 22, 2010
chyz:

LoL.I guess you must have failed your exams[b].quit cryin like a lil biotch[/b] grin tongue

lolo grin grin grin grin

your mother when she was effed!!!!
Re: Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas by chyz(m): 12:36am On Dec 22, 2010
jason54321:

lolo grin grin grin grin

your mother when she was effed!!!!

you sound korny as excreta Lol. "your mother when she was effed"Lol. you probably sound dumb as hell with that british azz accent. tongue grin
Re: Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas by jason54321: 12:39am On Dec 22, 2010
chyz:

you sound korny as excreta Lol. "your mother when she was effed"Lol. you probably sound dumb as hell with that british azz accent. tongue grin

na na mate! grin
you just reminded me of how you mom was eat her excreta while you where giving her Womanliness a nice lick grin grin
Re: Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas by chyz(m): 12:42am On Dec 22, 2010
jason54321:

na na mate! grin
you just reminded me of how you mom was eat her excreta while you where giving her Womanliness a nice lick grin grin
Re: Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas by jason54321: 12:45am On Dec 22, 2010
grin grin grin grin  i can see you are short of words. you better behave yourself AND DO NOT GET INVOLVED. anyway, as i said you are a retar.d
Re: Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas by chyz(m): 12:49am On Dec 22, 2010
jason54321:

grin grin grin grin  i can see you are short of words. you better behave yourself AND DO NOT GET INVOLVED. anyway, as i said you are a retar.d
Re: Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas by jason54321: 12:52am On Dec 22, 2010
Romfl

anyway, DO NOT GET INVOLVEd. I do not want to diss you. Just stay out of my way if not your name would go to the mud on NL. a word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas by saiyaman: 5:13am On Dec 23, 2010
T be honest Nigeria as a whole lacks basic sanitary practices. So unless a person is talking about heir own house I don't see the need boast about cleanliness undecided
Re: Stop This Dissing Of Yorubas by step1: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2010
Why would people be dissing another culture?

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Friend / What Does This Word Mean? / Please Translate This Sentence To Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.