Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

New Job Opening For A Web Designer And Programmer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Job Opening For A Web Designer And Programmer (223 Views)

Statistician And Programmer Needed / Vacancy For Interns And Programmer / Project Manager And Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Job Opening For A Web Designer And Programmer by linusmels(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
This will be one of the shortest job opening advert because all that is needed to be done will be explained through email

So, what is the Job Opening about?

Well, I have got a contract from a client who wants a web designer and programmer to build his website and also do some stuffs for him on his website.
It's a long term gig so you are going to be working with him for more than a year, possibly two years. I am making this open simply because I am not a programmer but an article/content writer.

Now, I know many will say this is a scam or you are going to be used to do something bad. Well, I will like to assure you that this is not a scam nor will you be used to do anything bad. So, with that being said, if you are interested in this opening, send me a mail with your full name and whatsapp number to s,w,e,t,c,h,m,a,r,t,i,n, at g,m,a,i,l, dot c,o,m.

If you are asking how you will know if this is real, you won't. It's a leap of faith.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

$25,000 Grants For International Students By The US Government. APPLY NOW / The Skills And Certificates Employers Look Out For... / Latest Jobs From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.