Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Don’t Come To Me Wen You See Ur Husband With Mebecause I Will Beat You- Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Come To Me Wen You See Ur Husband With Mebecause I Will Beat You- Bobrisky (447 Views)

Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video) / "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Come To Me Wen You See Ur Husband With Mebecause I Will Beat You- Bobrisky by correctkidabc(m): 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Controversial cross dresser and instagram barbie Bobrisky has taken to his twitter to warn married women never to come to him wen they see their husband with him because he will beat the person to coma,

Read more here:https://correctkid.com/dont-come-to-me-wen-you-see-your-husband-with-me-because-i-will-beat-you-to-coma-bobrisky-warns-married-woman/
Re: Don’t Come To Me Wen You See Ur Husband With Mebecause I Will Beat You- Bobrisky by chatinent: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
He or she? Don't confuse the gods.
Re: Don’t Come To Me Wen You See Ur Husband With Mebecause I Will Beat You- Bobrisky by yanabasee(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
So our Constitution allow cross dressing, right??
Re: Don’t Come To Me Wen You See Ur Husband With Mebecause I Will Beat You- Bobrisky by Gwagone: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
This s/he goat deserves to be crucified
Re: Don’t Come To Me Wen You See Ur Husband With Mebecause I Will Beat You- Bobrisky by Harmony92(f): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
Bf nkor grin imagine a man fighting wit a woman lipsrsealed.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Tonto Dikeh To Feed 5,000 Nigerians (see Photo) / Nairamarley Drags Twitter Beggars For Getting Him Arrested / VIDEO; Olowo Of Iwo's Ex-wife Accuses Him Of Rape And Video Of Him Rooling Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.