Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,605 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

No Business Owner/manger Reports Clients To The Media First - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No Business Owner/manger Reports Clients To The Media First (179 Views)

If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders / Taxify Drivers Abandon Their Clients To Fight Over Who Bashed / Chukwunonso Igbokwe, Swiss Park Hotel Manger Shot Dead In Anambra. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Business Owner/manger Reports Clients To The Media First by Voluble(m): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
No business owner / managers goes to the media to report - Rather customers or employes report First if things go wrong. Yeyeagbaomola oore osun is a fraudster . She wants cover up her criminal acts with her grandson -- stay away from them .

Now what is the date of the Refund of N10,000 which this fraudster claim is on the TELLER she uploaded?

After i have gone to the media first to report - you now have false claim against me.
It's unbelievable

Nobody will charge you N25,000 to give you Millions.

That is called Money Doubler -- and it's very popular in Ghana ( Nana) - bring N5 and you get N100
-- it's called money doubler

No Diety will ask you to pay N25,000 or N100,000 to give you Millions or Billions

Dieties are spirits that will only demand human sacrifice as an energy to produce Money - and that is called Ritual money

Only human sacrifice gives Dieties energy to produce Billions

Dieties will never ask you pay to get Billions

Why did she ask me to pay N25,000 and take N10,000 first into her deposit ACCOUNT and not wait to come to ile ife osun state with the remaining money to finish the work - you can see she lied - a scammer

The work was for business success

that woman is a Scammer / fraudster

I went to the media first

stay away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Business Owner/manger Reports Clients To The Media First by Voluble(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2020
I'm the first as a Client to go to the Media and Report/Complain about my experience and say whats on my mind.

You have a Customer Reviews section after buying a product from websites

You have your say as a Client

Right now i don't have any other bussiness with her

1 Like

Re: No Business Owner/manger Reports Clients To The Media First by waledeji(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

EFFC Re-arraigns Atiku’s Lawyer, Brother For Alleged $2m Money Laundering / Cbn Instructs Nigerian Banks Not To Lay Off Staff & Lagos State Amends Guidlines / || MUST READ!! How To Open A Paystack Account 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.