Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Distributors And Sales Agents Wanted Nationalwide - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Distributors And Sales Agents Wanted Nationalwide (661 Views)

Virgin Coconut Oil Distributors And Resellers Wanted Urgently. / Sales Agents Wanted For Wheel The Wonderful Kerosene Stove / Distributors & Sales Agents Wanted In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distributors And Sales Agents Wanted Nationalwide by LawLiu(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2010
This is Lawrence Liu. I worked in Nigeria for two years and now I am in China working in a big group company as overseas business manager.
Our company, Builder Union Group Co. , Ltd. is registered in Hong Kong and incorporated by eight large-scale factories with its scope covers furniture, sanitary wares, kitchen cabinets, doors, tiles and other building materials and interior & exterior decorations.
We are able to provide one-stop purchase for house builders, estate developers, hotel contractors and project managers and we are able to offer a competitive China-Factory Door-to-Door Price. By doing this, it will help you to reduce the cost largely comparing with buying from Nigeria market.
And we also need distributors, marketers and sales agent in Nigeria market.
For more information, welcome to visit our website: www. builderunion. com, or any inquiry, pls contact me. Looking forward to any kind of cooperation with you.

Lawrence Liu
Builder Union Group Co. ,Ltd
www. builderunion. com
lawrence@builderunion. com
+86-18604442201
+86-13798615511

(1) (Reply)

10 Million Litres Of Pms Available @57 Naira Per Litre. / Chemicals Needed Urgently / Solution To Erratic Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.