Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Will Take N10m From Dangote Instead Of Staying With Him For One Hour - Abah - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Take N10m From Dangote Instead Of Staying With Him For One Hour - Abah (889 Views)

10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 / Labourer Won A Saloon Car From Dangote (Photo) / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Take N10m From Dangote Instead Of Staying With Him For One Hour - Abah by ladonidodo(m): 7:49am On Mar 07, 2020
Delta Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa has congratulated the President of the Court of Appeal, Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, as she turns 70 years.

Bulkachuwa has retired from service after clocking the mandatory age of retirement.

https://idonsabi.com/i-will-take-n10m-sharp-sharp-from-dangote-instead-of-staying-with-him-for-one-hours-joe-abah/
Re: I Will Take N10m From Dangote Instead Of Staying With Him For One Hour - Abah by Abboki: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2020
grin
Re: I Will Take N10m From Dangote Instead Of Staying With Him For One Hour - Abah by bubu2019: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2020
the op is maaaaad

(1) (Reply)

Organic Soap - High Quality Soap Packaging Pouches / ok / 10 Benefits Of Buying Lands As A Business Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.