Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries (19823 Views)

2023: Second Term Governors Plot To Succeed Buhari / Oshiomhole’s Fate: Governors Plot To Install Buhari’s Successor - Punch / "President's Men, Governors Plot Against Oshiomhole" - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by SundayIgbanke: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

they can try, but would they be lucky? I doubt that, now Oshimholes knows all his enemy, he knows where they meet, he knows their tactics and he already planned ahead.. I hope when Oshiomhole start dealing with them they don't vex, Buhari's men may hide under the shadows but we see them clearly, and just like everything Buhari men do, they fail to plan

Intresting fact about why they want Oshiomhole out

*Only a Party Chairman can approve a delegate list and write to INEC to notify them of Party Primaries any attempt to hold a primaries without his consent would end up like Rivers State and Zamfara State

*Anybody cant defect from APC without losing their seat, because APC remains unfactionalised and INEC and the constitution only recognizes Oshiomhole's leadership

*Even a fool knows the delegate list Oshiomhole's National Working Committee would release for Edo election can never favour Obaseki, and the screening process would be extremely hard for him

[/s]
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by SundayIgbanke: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
Another sponsored post from Wadata plaza.
We had worse from pathetic children of hate just few months ago regards our star boy.
Between it's over 6 months now, when is PDP taking over from Osinbajo as Vp ? If you still believe all this kind Ochanja news , definitely you can believe anything
[/s]
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by SundayIgbanke: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Atikulated crew, you finally regained your voice
[/s]
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by SundayIgbanke: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Oshiomole has been tormenting this PDP mole, since time immemorial
[/s]
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by SundayIgbanke: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Endless Wailing. Oshiomole has been tormenting them since time immemorial
[/s]
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by SundayIgbanke: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

News from Ochanja/ Obiagwu / Ariara market
[/s]
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by SundayIgbanke: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

PDP mole, you finally showed your colour
[/s]
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by lukency(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
They thought they can scam Nigerians and go scot free.The living God we are serving will not allow it.They haven't seen anything yet, it's going to be rain of confusion upon confusion in their camp.
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by SundayIgbanke: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

We know una type. Anywhere Belle face
[/s]
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by SundayIgbanke: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

This one is still in 1999
[/s]
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by SundayIgbanke: 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Perhaps you are one of those layed PDP ex staff members at Wadata who has not been paid for 5 months now.

So I don't expect you to have money to buy data, so you can be current with the latest news
[/s]
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by SundayIgbanke: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Another radio Biafra station has come. Did the court in Kano suspend Oshiomole? All Des PDP boys sef with their beer parlour / Afaraukwu news
[/s]
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by SundayIgbanke: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

You are right but also give us the latest news regards the Imo supreme Court in your region.

[/s]
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by rrreer: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
ipobarethieves:
I dnt see APC going beyond 2023,They’ll BREAkUP.Tinubu will float anode party

True talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by bluecircle470: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
The useless man from my state should be eaten raw by his own party is fine by me

You're a nobody and Oshiomole is far better than your generation
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
bluecircle470:

You're a nobody and Oshiomole is far better than your generation
Lol, where him mama and him himself they go no far from Agenebode, just 5 minutes drive so if I want to pass am na to enter the place go see the river but I can't trade my soul for earthly possessions. It doesn't end well bro
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by rummmy: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:
this is not news if APC will zone their presidential candidate to south. south can't be APC chairman and presidential candidate at the same time he must pave way for Northern chairman

Oshiomole predicament started with his lately losses from zamfara, Rivers state now Bayelsa just because he couldn't things in the proper way, if he does as a national chairman of a party, those state lost shouldn't have happened. APC as an incumbent party losing those states to opposition is an embarrassment to the incumbent government

I'm 70% sure Edo state is about to follow the same fate hence the NWC working against him by proxy, he's too arrogant not to secede in when needed just to pave way for peace which indicate him as true head of the party
his tenure will expire in 2020...so why the rush to remove him?why not wait till APC officially give presidency to the south.
Anyway to me this is a strategy to divert attentions away from the presidency activities.
Re: APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries by Legendguru: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu On 2023 President: Tinubu Is Best Candidate To Succeed Buhari / President Buhari Arrives In Yola, Adamawa State (Photos) / Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.