Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu (1565 Views)

PDP Expels Nnamani, Ogbu, Ajijola Others From The Party / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC expels Senator Abbo For Criticising Tinubu On AIT / Osun PDP Expels Dotun Babayemi After Supreme Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by kahal29: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2020
The Imo State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party on Thursday said it had expelled the former senator of the Imo East Senatorial district (Owerri), Samuel Anyanwu.

In an advert captioned, Expulsion of Senator Samuel Anyanwu,’ in one of the state tabloid addressed to the National Chairman of the party, dated March 5, 2020, the state Secretary of the party, Nze Ray Emeana, said his expulsion took effect from Monday, October 28, 2019.

The advert partly read, “It was sequel to conclusive disciplinary procedure to this effect by his Amaimo ward and the Ikeduru Local Government Area of the party as well as the subsequent ratification by the Imo West senatorial zone executive and the state working committee.”

When contacted, Anyanwu said he had never appeared in any disciplinary committee.

Responding, Anyanwu said,

“This is an evil plan to undermine me. The perpetrators wanted to edge me out from the forthcoming PDP congress. They forgot so soon how the PDP was dead in the state and how I revived it with my money. I was the first to declare my intention to run for the governorship position in the state under the party’s platform. I revived the PDP in the state with my money. As a national officer and member of the National Executive Committee, the state cannot expel me from the party without the clearance from the national secretariat.”

https://punchng.com/imo-pdp-expels-anyanwu-ex-senator-describes-plan-as-evil/

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by Heterodox(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2020
Their Business.

By the way;

Pi is the Cryptocurrency of the future. Unlike other cryptocurrencies in their developmental stage, Pi can be mined directly on your Android phone using the Pi Network app.

Install "Pi Network" app from Playstore today to start mining.

Use "Heterodox" as your invitation code to complete registration.

Once done, hit the flash icon on your screen to start mining.
Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by kahal29: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2020
This is one of the reasons why some people including some members of PDP in Imo State hate Ihedioha with passion. His level vindictiveness and bitterness of Heart is second to none.

4 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2020
Where is that his ass licker on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by Commentor: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2020
There's one guy that has been promoting this Sam Daddy here on Nairaland, hope hasn't been affected?

2 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by rrreer: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2020
What's the main reason for it?
Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by Gandollaar(f): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2020
kahal29:
This is one of the reasons why some people including some members of PDP in Imo State hate Ihedioha with passion. His level vindictiveness and bitterness of Heart is second to none.
Oga shut up if youare not from Imo.

This bitter ex-senator has been neck-deep in anti party activities for too long. Why is it difficult for him to join APC in peace? I hope the sack is true.

3 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by Gandollaar(f): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Commentor:
There's one guy that has been promoting this Sam Daddy here on Nairaland, hope hasn't been affected?
His name is SamuelAyanwu. He's now a buharist.

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by Afamed: 8:42am On Mar 07, 2020
"As a national officer and member of the National Executive Committee, the state cannot expel me from the party without the clearance from the national secretariat.” Elementary truth.

Simple arithmetic, the idiot in Edo wanted to suspend/ remove a National chairman of a party.
And his brain dead supporters were all jubilating on Nairaland.
Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by kahal29: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2020
Gandollaar:
Oga shut up if youare not from Imo.

This bitter ex-senator has been neck-deep in anti party activities for too long. Why is it difficult for him to join APC in peace? I hope the sack is true.

True to type of Ihedioha's supporters who cannot do without abuse, "Obi Ojoo" and insults.
Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by Commentor: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2020
Gandollaar:
His name is SamuelAyanwu. He's now a buharist.

Ok, he has seen the light.

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by helinues: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2020
His problems
Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by SundayIgbanke: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Ok, he has seen the light.
[/s]
Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
We are moving Forward.

God Bless my Mentor Senator Samuel Nnaemeka Anyanwu.

God Bless Nigeria cool
Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Gandollaar:
[s]Oga shut up if youare not from Imo.

This bitter ex-senator has been neck-deep in anti party activities for too long. Why is it difficult for him to join APC in peace? I hope the sack is true[/s].
Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
Commentor:

grin grin grin We dey Kamkpe.

God Bless my Senator

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
kahal29:

You've said it all
Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by Charmingrascal(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Politics is one dirty game that I hate passionately.
All politicians are reckless, greedy and dirty, even the ones claiming saint.
Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by fergie001: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
We are moving Forward.

God Bless my Mentor Senator Samuel Nnaemeka Anyanwu.

God Bless Nigeria cool
I wanted to halla you sef.....my Senior for Ayeh...

What crime did your Oga commit bikonu?
Re: Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu by fergie001: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
kahal29:
Why not circumscribe to issues you have a mastery of?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown / Biafran Army is the best in Africa / Edo Election 2020: Oshiomhole, APC In Fresh Legal Battle Over Obaseki's Ouster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.