Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Need Someone That Want To Convert Airtime To Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone That Want To Convert Airtime To Cash (647 Views)

Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) / Cheetahpay : How to convert Airtime to Cash / Convert Airtime To Cash with ipayairtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone That Want To Convert Airtime To Cash by phlexy2k13(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2020
I need bulk airtime seller to convert airtime to cash.Mtn only PM me
Re: I Need Someone That Want To Convert Airtime To Cash by siwhoh(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2020
phlexy2k13:
I need bulk airtime seller to convert airtime to cash.Mtn only PM me
Your contact?
Re: I Need Someone That Want To Convert Airtime To Cash by phlexy2k13(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2020
siwhoh:

Your contact?
let chat on whatapp 08067546212
Re: I Need Someone That Want To Convert Airtime To Cash by phlexy2k13(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Pls help me people,I met a guy from here, he promised to sell airtime for me and have sent money to him, since then he is not responding to my chat and pick my call again, his name is Sunday Imoni, pls help me I don't know what to do again
Re: I Need Someone That Want To Convert Airtime To Cash by phlexy2k13(m): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2020
Pls help me people have been scam by Sunday Imoni, I sent money to him yesterday to sent airtime, since then he blocked me from WhatsApp and never response to my call.People pls help me I don't know what to do again cuz I borrowed the money.People pls help me on way out?

(1) (Reply)

Coding And Batching Machine Hitachi / Another Increadible Opportunity For Youths In Lagos / Dangote Loses N240 Billion In Five Hours Due To Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.