Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal (73581 Views)

“Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) / Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix) / Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by klax(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2020
This boy news annoys me pls...

Police no need keeping him in your custody unecessary *do to him what to be done to sturbborn goat* his case will be over.
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by airminem(f): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2020
Rubbish;the police is interest in screwing tha guys asssholee
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2020
That lady harassed for cheating and having anal sex with someone else husband indicted Bobrisky of having anal sex
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Judybash93(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2020
Witcher:
Coronavirus or climate change choose ur evil. Actually Coronavirus has done more to stop climate change than Greta or any of these kids, it reduced China's emissions by a quarter. China is the world's leading CO2 emitter and generates one third of all global CO2 emissions, just incase you didn't know that, because Greta or these kids never seem to mention these facts.
Long live Covid19 as a Climate change activist I like how Coronavirus reducing Co2 emissions

We're on the same page. You've spoken my mind

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by BrownRoofRep: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2020
They should search him well, he may have pu5sy!
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Sermwell(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

Good question... Whoever pushed this to Front page should step forward and answer!!! Smh!!! undecided
did anyone forced you to click on this news??
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2020
See the guy babe jaw grin

But on a more serious note, you sure say the particular police in charge of this arrest no just wan fvck this bobrisky yansh so?
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by NigeriaBam: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2020
Peejayx01:
Abeg leave this boy alone
Boy or girl
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2020
Witcher:
Coronavirus or climate change choose ur evil. Actually Coronavirus has done more to stop climate change than Greta or any of these kids, it reduced China's emissions by a quarter. China is the world's leading CO2 emitter and generates one third of all global CO2 emissions, just incase you didn't know that, because Greta or these kids never seem to mention these facts.
Long live Covid19 as a Climate change activist I like how Coronavirus reducing Co2 emissions

are you okay?
i think you need urgent medical attention.
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2020
bubu2019:
you did not bump into his news brother, you carefully clicked and read the whole shit and then claim to bump into it
hahahaha I swear, come here dey tell us he bumped into his news, bumper ko, bumping ni
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
I don't know how I got to this thread.
I do Sir, you carefully n gleefully clicked on it.
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Angelfrost(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2020
Sermwell:

did anyone forced you to click on this news??

It is on Front Page sir... It offends my sensibilities... It behooved on me to make my displeasure known... It is my inalienable right to do the aforementioned...

Which of the above confuses thee??!
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2020
BigTimeNews:
Mesothelioma Compensation for family members
Have you been looking for best complete write up on Mesothelioma Compensation for family members? you are highly welcome to my blog where you will read all you need to know about Mesothelioma Compensation for family members.

First of all, what is Mesothelioma Compensation for family members?
In Mesothelioma Compensation for family members Anyone Someone who is not a mesothelioma patient may be able to receive compensation if they lost a loved one to the disease.
Also, in Mesothelioma Compensation for family members If a mesothelioma patient passes away without claiming asbestos compensation, oftentimes the family is able to file a wrongful death claim.

Continue reading below

Mesothelioma Compensation for family members
stop writing nonsense my friend!
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by WildChild00(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2020
Witcher:

Madam climate change shocked
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
Police Arrests Bobrisky Again, Vows To Change Him Back As He Spends Night In Jail(Photo)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju, aka, Bobrisky has been arrested by the Nigerian Police, Igbere TV has learnt.

Igbere TV gathered that Bobrisky was arrested because of an eyelashes business deal he had with one Mrs. Rosemary, who dragged the cross-dresser to court, for allegedly not remitting the revenues generated from the joint venture.

As at the time of filing this report, the male cross-dresser is currently cooling off in a police station in Lagos State, after he was picked up late friday night.

According to an eyewitness, [s][/s]the police vowed to change Bobrisky back to man as he sometimes claims to be a woman[s][/s].

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/1342861/police-arrests-bobrisky-vows-change-back-spends-night-jailphoto/

mtcheeeewww.

naija police always forming galadima 4 civilian mata.

let them charge him to court. if proven guilty , he should be penalized.

nonsense & nigeria police.
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by SavageResponse(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2020
bubu2019:
you did not bump into his news brother, you carefully clicked and read the whole shit and then claim to bump into it

grin
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by AkolagTech: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Witcher:
As I struggled to comprehend your comment, I subconsciously clicked on your username and found myself looking at your profile pix. For a moment, I thought I was being hypnotized until I summoned the will - against my subconscious will - to look at your name, again.
Witcher! In a world where humans are more dangerous than beasts? Oh no!! Not this time, not this face. Definitely not this Witcher!
With this face, the world is definitely drifting to a point when human are more beautiful and much more captivating than angels!
With the seriousness of COVID-19, I say dare to say you're beautifully and realistically made!!
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Bakrabas: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2020
opportunes:
Nigerian police are not serious...instead for them to pursue killer fulanis and boko boys...na this man dem go waste their time

All Nigerian polices cannot focus on one side now, as the case like that cannot be handled by the road safety
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by WildChild00(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2020
Papa risky shocked
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Myself2(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2020
Witcher:

Please tell me you're not the immaculate looking beauty in your profile.
Dammmmmm,if na you, mannnnn you fine dieeeeee
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by LazyNaijaYouth(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2020
If I have my chance, I'll stab this guy.

Bisola's net worth
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Zane2point4(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Witcher:
I know it must be you.
Good for nothing activist,you'll contact what you wishef for innocent ppl.
If you mention me may your tongue fall off.bitch.
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by jolyment: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
shaggy007:

Guy
Who told you she is a guy?

Who told you she is she?
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by toprealman: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
Witcher:
Jokes apart, if you really understand climate change, you will agree with the school of though that is linking the virus to climate change.
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Realfrankie(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Fake News
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Emma1Oj(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Pray for Bobrisky grin tongue
Police are his/her friends, dey won't do that cheesy cheesy
U self u were actually confused d gender to call her/him. "his/her" no be only u o, we plenty.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by mexbee1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
Police Arrests Bobrisky Again, Vows To Change Him Back As He Spends Night In Jail(Photo)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju, aka, Bobrisky has been arrested by the Nigerian Police, Igbere TV has learnt.

Igbere TV gathered that Bobrisky was arrested because of an eyelashes business deal he had with one Mrs. Rosemary, who dragged the cross-dresser to court, for allegedly not remitting the revenues generated from the joint venture.

As at the time of filing this report, the male cross-dresser is currently cooling off in a police station in Lagos State, after he was picked up late friday night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuTvMl1MDrY

According to an eyewitness, the police vowed to change Bobrisky back to man as he sometimes claims to be a woman.

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/1342861/police-arrests-bobrisky-vows-change-back-spends-night-jailphoto/

Leave Bobrisky matter first

Go off the Grid today with the power in your hands, call us to get a free quote and consultations on all the solutions Dexter Engineering Services offers which are designed and tailored to meet your immediate needs.

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Sermwell(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

It is on Front Page sir... It offends my sensibilities... It behooved on me to make my displeasure known... It is my inalienable right to do the aforementioned...

Which of the above confuses thee??!
you want to exercise your right but you don't want others to do so! wehdone.
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Dreyton36: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
The greatest gift a man has is having a Preeq
God blessed you with blokos you say na Toto u want
Deal with it idiattt�
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Angelfrost(m): 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sermwell:

you want to exercise your right but you don't want others to do so! wehdone.

Of course I want them to... Isn't that why we are still having this exchange??!... grin
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by scoundrel(f): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
Witcher:
Yet no link to non-refutable facts were added to your comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos) / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.