Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (47899 Views)

Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday / Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) / Chief Imo Visits Pete Edochie With Gifts On His 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by SultanOfPuna: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2020
Grr
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by Mrbukus(m): 9:48am On Mar 07, 2020
happy birthday sir more years to come

But BABA no get babe pikin winkhappy birthday sir more years to come

But BABA no get babe pikin
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by lonlytroy(m): 9:48am On Mar 07, 2020
Odumodu, lion of Aftica
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by Maxymilliano(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2020
Happy birthday Okonkwo of Things fall apart fame ...
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by danvon(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2020
Pete Edochie has been trending lately does he want to run for governor?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by supereagle(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2020
He who counts his money after withdrawing from ATM has trust issue Pete Edochie..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by edogu(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2020
"No African girl will choose six packs over six cars. So my sons stop the gym and work hard”.

“When one’s goat get missing, the aroma of a neighbour’s soup get suspicious”.

Happy birthday Sir!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by Candycrushy(f): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2020
Happy birthday sir...more blessed years to you
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by DLifeless1: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2020
ReubenE:
Happy birthday to me and Pete Edochie

Jesus! Guy, are you among one of those released repented boko haram?

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2020
supereagle:
He who counts his money after withdrawing from ATM has trust issue Pete Edochie..

Abeg, I disagree....after the times ATM has handed me torn and dirty notes...okay. grin
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by pressplay411(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2020
Neroiam:
Senior man.

Happy birthday Sir

*he who thinks the soup is too much for the EBA can't handle greatness*

Where he gets his adages from is what I'd like to know.
The man has successfully carved a niche for himself as Nigerian and African greats are to be recognised.

10 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by untildendoftime: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2020
lonelydora:
Wow! So this great man is my birthday mate?

Happy birthday to me and to Chief Okonkwo of Things Fall Apart.

"He who asks for more vegetables should also pray for more rains"....Pete Edochie
happy birthday to u.... may God bless your new age and as great as Pete edochie is and will ever be May u be greater than him. age gracefully bro. God continue to prosper u both

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by shugabasbn: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2020
The man knw how to act Ogboni cult that I tot is Ogboni
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Legend of the Arts!!! Happy Birthday one of the Greatest thespians from this continent!!!... His role interpretations are unrivaled.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by supereagle(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Abeg, I disagree....after the times ATM has handed me torn and dirty notes...okay. grin
But your money was complete.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by ziegurf(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2020
ReubenE:

...but this is supposed to be you and your cake nah....grin

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by Neroiam(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2020
pressplay411:

Where he gets his adages from is what I'd like to know.
The man has successfully carved a niche for himself as Nigerian and African greats are to be recognised.

Na to invite am ask am o... Maybe na from eating kolanut or yam and red oil ...wtf am i even saying seff

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by nomenclature(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2020
ReubenE:

Who be this one wey,well make I no talk

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by Okoroawusa: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2020
ReubenE:

Nna aguo di gi na aru o!

Happy birthday sha...the young shall grow
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by deebrain(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2020
Legend and a great inspiration.

Happy birthday sir.

Okonkwo.
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by Rebuke: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2020
This man was born to act. Too real to ever be mistaken for "fake".

Happy birthday grandpa. Age gracefully.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by Myself2(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2020
At pic no 2, the book shelf behind sheds light on the literary inclination of the ,an Pete Edochie
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by Deltatoto: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2020
ReubenE:

u look like a covid 19 patient.hope we are safe?
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by Olayinka777(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2020
lonelydora:
Wow! So this great man is my birthday mate?

Happy birthday to me and to Chief Okonkwo of Things Fall Apart.

"He who asks for more vegetables should also pray for more rains"....Pete Edochie
Happy Birthday Dearie!

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by andrewtosin(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2020
madridguy:
Pete Edochie one of Nigeria finest actor. I can still recollect around earlier days of AIT grin you go watch movies tire. You don't need to have cable to enjoy good movies. AIT really tried for Nigeria.

Back to Pa Pete Edochie, Papa sabi act wicked roles those days.

Long life sir. Good health sir. Rag will not fit you sir.
especially wicked boss or wicked father in-law... A really stern one grin
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by wany(f): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2020
NextD18:
Pete Edochie my mentor A.k.a Slayer of Nigerian iddiotic feminist!

His advice "Don't kneel to propose to any woman" remains the way forward!

Happy Birthday Odogwu nwoke!

Aka jide akpu, egwu atuo ofe

I wish you long life and prosperous days ahead!

May you keep advising the youth of these days on what is needed and obtainable in a family.

Sad change is in evitable ,and change is here to stay.if you can not brace up with the change ,you have no business existing. undecided
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by madridguy(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Wicked father inlaw. The man suffer Jim Iyke no be small

andrewtosin:
especially wicked boss or wicked father in-law... A really stern one grin

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2020
happy birthday obiagu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Tboss Arrives Pepsi Venue To Watch Champions League / "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.