Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music (1177 Views)

Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Davido Ft Naira Marley, Zlatan, Wurld – Sweet In The Middle / MP3 Download: Davido – Sweet In The Middle Ft. Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Wurld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2020
I have most times wondered why. Is it a mark of excellence that follows the Igbos or a mark that they worship God greatly?

No hate comments abeg. Share your view.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2020
Aswr.....it flows wella
Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by TooMuchStuff: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2020
cool
Yeah I can relate vividly the sonorous pitch of Igbo voices in each Gospel track I ever listened to. It's always so sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by Salvador1: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2020
Igbo they say is Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by Sammy07: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I have most times wondered why. Is it a mark of excellence that follows the Igbos or a mark that they worship God greatly?

No hate comments abeg. Share your view.

Lol, Your point is Off point.

Actually, to me.

I noticed that Igbo language is pleasing to hear, when listening to their English gospel music + few Igbo language..

Yoruba language is pleasing to hear in Hip Hop

While Hausa language is pleasing to hear when fucking them. Una go hear (wayo Allah grin)

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by 2rez: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2020
...IMO, it's because the language is so
Intriguing
Glamorous
Beautiful in all ramifications &
Outstanding.

These are incontrovertible qualities ergo the sweetness

If u got anything contrary, feel free to engage your keypads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by Olujoe1(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2020
U miss road that's u dey misyan

1 Like

Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by helinues: 10:18am On Mar 07, 2020
No be lie..

Igbo dominates Nigeria Gospel music industry

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by selemempe: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2020
helinues:
No be lie..

Igbo dominates Nigeria Gospel music industry
hell anus now forming familiarity with Igbos lol

Let me ask you oh yoro Moslem brother...if you were to choose between Hausa and Igbo to form a nation with, which will you choose?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, Your point is Off point.

Actually, to me.

I noticed that Igbo language is pleasing to hear, when listening to their English gospel music + few Igbo language..

Yoruba language is pleasing to hear in Hip Hop

While Hausa language is pleasing to hear when fucking them. Una go hear (wayo Allah grin)

So you agreed to my point right?
Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by Sammy07: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

So you agreed to my point right?

I agreed that Igbo language is pleasing to hear in gospel..

But your point saying that "Is it a mark of excellence that follows the Igbos or a mark that they worship God greatly?"

Is totally off point.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2020
Sammy07:

I agreed that Igbo language is pleasing to hear in gospel..

But your point saying that "Is it a mark of excellence that follows the Igbos or a mark that they worship God greatly?"

Is totally off point.

Can you give reason why its so? I want to learn though.
Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by Sammy07: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Can you give reason why its so? I want to learn though.

Which of the reasons?

Why I disagree with the bolded?
Or
Why I agreed that it's pleasing to hear?
Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:37am On Mar 07, 2020
Sammy07:

Which of the reasons?

Why I disagree with the bolded?
Or
Why I agreed that it's pleasing to hear?

There must be something attached to it being sweet. I just opened a thread about Yoruba music being sweet on hip hop. I beleive there are reasons for all.
Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by helinues: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2020
selemempe:
hell anus now forming familiarity with Igbos lol

Let me ask you oh yoro Moslem brother...if you were to choose between Hausa and Igbo to form a nation with, which will you choose?

You see your life outside..

Still showing your mumuness on a thread that favor you.

You need deliverance
Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by goodnessme1(f): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Because Igbo language Is language of heaven.
Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by Sammy07: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

There must be something attached to it being sweet. I just opened a thread about Yoruba music being sweet on hip hop. I beleive there are reasons for all.

Lol, truth is as a non Igbo .
If I listen to a whole complete Igbo songs without Adding English to it
It sounds irritating and not pleasing..

But if you Sing English songs and add Igbos to it.. (e.g chindima songs)
It sounds pleasing to hear..

Igbo language isn't easy to comprehend.
All my stay in Igbo land, I only understand it I can't speak it. Else I'll bite my tongue..

But Yoruba language is easy to understand..

I've never seen your complete Igbo music b4 sha, without adding English to it..

So, I think it deals more about language tone, etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Igbo Language So Sweet In Gospel Music by Egalitarian1: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2020
It's because the language is not noisy. It's calm, melodic, cherubic and seraphic when used in worshipping God as it opens heaven and invokes God's blessings on all and sundry in situ!

Meanwhile ��

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

h / Ghanaians Do Not Copy Nigerians / *hot Single* - Splashjosh Ft Lil Miss(bigboyz) - Nobodycares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.