Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now (2287 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now by helinues: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2020
The airline industry, IATA has projected a loss of $113bn due to the virus.

Top major countries have been releasing billion of dollars to fight the virus , money that supposed to be used for development.

Stock market is down globally due to the virus

China, one of the major producing country has stopped making some products. Globally, we are running on reserves. Products shortages looming.

Shortage of products means increase in the price of goods and services

All these effects will materialise in 3 months time and cause global recession..

Nigerians, start saving now .

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now by Perfecttouchade: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2020
O ga o...
And the suggestion for one government to the world will be suggested and that will begin the reign of anti-christ... revelation clearly coming to reality in a disguise way. The world is losing it's economy strength and one money will also be suggested.. Let the end-time crew join me in saying Hallelujah the coming of Christ is Near. I'm waiting for the anti-endtime crew to bash but I gat my short mini wink

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
start buying Bitcoin
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now by helinues: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Stock market down globally

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now by helinues: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Oil price down for 30%

Save!!!

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now by helinues: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
Speechless!!!

Panic causing more harm to Business n financial markets than the virus now
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now by chillex8(m): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
HMmmmmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now by TheChameleon: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
cool
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now by helinues: 6:46am On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now by helinues: 6:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now by helinues: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is becoming more real
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now by KenModi(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2020
Macsjebs:
Speechless!!!

Panic causing more harm to Business n financial markets than the virus now

I hope you can go check what IMF said; we are in a recession already.

You are like those people who down played COVID-19 then tested positive five days later grin
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians, Start Saving Now by helinues: 4:11pm On May 01, 2020
And they are coming to pass

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedies Help Treat Ureaplasma When Antibiotics Fail / All These Can Be Cured With Just This: / Ketogenic Diet: Considerations In The Management Of Chronic Diseases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.