Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,911 members, 7,952,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Video: Husband Beat Up His Wife, While Little Daughter Try To Separate Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Husband Beat Up His Wife, While Little Daughter Try To Separate Them (1392 Views)

Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt / Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Husband Beat Up His Wife, While Little Daughter Try To Separate Them by princeemmma(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2020
A twitter user has posted a video that shows a wife abusing her husband, the husband tries to beat her up, while the little daughter watch.

Do you think the husband was right beating up his wife.

see video below

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1235847771380310017/pu/vid/352x640/ciP1zf3M8wFTft-P.mp4?tag=10

Re: Video: Husband Beat Up His Wife, While Little Daughter Try To Separate Them by iamJ(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2020
Dulling man, lift up that wrapper and beat her properly

If I'm fighting with my wife na during sex she go know

I know how to channel my anger, dstv got nothing on me
Re: Video: Husband Beat Up His Wife, While Little Daughter Try To Separate Them by donbachi(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2020
Ada jezebel.
Re: Video: Husband Beat Up His Wife, While Little Daughter Try To Separate Them by dawnomike(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2020
Don't this in the presence of your child is horrible to say the least!
Re: Video: Husband Beat Up His Wife, While Little Daughter Try To Separate Them by Mateen1000: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
Who recorded the video?
Why didn’t he/she show us the director and other casts undecided

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Influencer Made To Swim In Gutter For Defying Stay At Home / . / Mrs Ijeoma An 27years Old Woman Suffering From Brain Tumor (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.