Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Bobrisky Undergoing Interrogation At The Police Station After Arrest (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Undergoing Interrogation At The Police Station After Arrest (Video) (741 Views)

Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) / Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Undergoing Interrogation At The Police Station After Arrest (Video) by ebukajay184: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Following an earlier eport on the arrest of popular Cross-Dresser, Bobrisky

https://www.nairaland.com/5723076/police-arrest-bobrisky-over-rosemary

Below is a video of Bobrisky in the police station probably undergoing interrogation after his alleged arrest on Friday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuTvMl1MDrY

Lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Undergoing Interrogation At The Police Station After Arrest (Video) by donbachi(m): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2020
Can they just help me and help GOD?
Re: Bobrisky Undergoing Interrogation At The Police Station After Arrest (Video) by helinues: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2020
Why are they always arresting shehe?

See the dirty face without makeup.
Re: Bobrisky Undergoing Interrogation At The Police Station After Arrest (Video) by Jubal01: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2020
Ubangiji ya yi mana gyara!
Re: Bobrisky Undergoing Interrogation At The Police Station After Arrest (Video) by Amanda4life: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
They should keep him/her there

My daughter has been asking. to " define bobrisky

I have been unable to provide the answer

(1) (Reply)

Sydney Talker Battles With Symptoms Of Covid 19.pray For Him / I LOVE Tacha- Toke Makinwa Revealed. / Ronaldo Get Shaved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.