Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed (1605 Views)

US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims / U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian / Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed by AllNews1: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2020
A 44-year-old woman, Mrs Bose Olasukanmi, whose right arm was used by various pastors to perform fake miracles as both parties claimed that it was twisted from birth, has admitted that she was only a pawn on the chessboard of fake pastors.

She also explained why she accepted to play the ignoble role of facilitating an organised crime by hanging the arm she said was once injured in an accident in a way that it would look twisted.

She would tell the congregation that the arm had been like that from birth and all medical efforts made to correct it had failed. At this point, the presiding pastor would step forward and ask the woman if she desired healing. The pastor would then engage in a session of spiritual gymnastics or tongue-speaking

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/03/i-get-paid-by-pastors-for-fake-miracles.html

Re: I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed by donbachi(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2020
See as she be like apc...so twisted.

3 Likes

Re: I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed by kelvine(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2020
OP you too decided to do ...READ MORE.
We are OK with the topic
Re: I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed by Aboks(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2020
Fake people every were
Even the sef na fake
Blogger
Re: I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed by Comedian2019: 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
If you check well, she belongs to APC.

2 Likes

Re: I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed by Passionate888: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
AllNews1:
A 44-year-old woman, Mrs Bose Olasukanmi, whose right arm was used by various pastors to perform fake miracles as both parties claimed that it was twisted from birth, has admitted that she was only a pawn on the chessboard of fake pastors.

She also explained why she accepted to play the ignoble role of facilitating an organised crime by hanging the arm she said was once injured in an accident in a way that it would look twisted.

She would tell the congregation that the arm had been like that from birth and all medical efforts made to correct it had failed. At this point, the presiding pastor would step forward and ask the woman if she desired healing. The pastor would then engage in a session of spiritual gymnastics or tongue-speaking

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/03/i-get-paid-by-pastors-for-fake-miracles.html

[/s]
Re: I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed by Malawian(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Honestly, when i first watched one of the miracle hands video, i thought the woman was an Igbo woman. Nkan mbe. grin grin
Re: I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed by dangotesmummy: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
grin

Miracle seekers that Don't know how to sit down in one place but will be jumping from one church to the other, maybe they'll finally have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed by igben(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
AllNews1:

Most of the Nigeria mega-pastors are scammers, same game tb Joshua, pasitor Chris, and many more are still playing...

1 Like

Re: I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed by mu2sa2: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
I am waiting for the first pastor or "brother/sister" to say she's lying.
Re: I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed by Happychildlove(f): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed by danvon(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
This woman should have gone to Nigeria got talent and display her twisting skills instead she took it to pastors
Re: I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed by James289(f): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
The pastors should be arrested as well for mocking God and decieving their foolish members

2 Likes

Re: I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed by StrikeBack(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
We know na

1 Like

Re: I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed by BlackfireX: 6:20am On Mar 08, 2020
She is lying....

(1) (Reply)

These Guys Are Now Targets (photos) / Jos Crisis: Silent Killings, Despite 24hrs Curfew / Woman Bites Off Rapist's TONGUE And Hands It To Police As Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.