Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,212 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Shaking The Ipob Scam Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shaking The Ipob Scam Team (625 Views)

Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table / VIDEO: IPOB SCAM AGAIN! DECEIVING US THAT THEY ARE PART OF SPANISH RALLY / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by BSMS(f): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
(001)
SHAKING THE IPOB SCAM TEAM

I am so happy to so easily shake the IPOB fraudsters. They think that everybody is a fool. They are taking the Igbo people for a ride.

Yes, we, the Igbos, have suffered and continue to suffer marginalization, oppression and injustice in the hands of various Nigerian governments. We fought a war and lost. It was an unjust war and we were victims of war crimes. Though the shooting aspect of the war ended 50 years ago, Nigeria has continued that war against us in other forms.

We know we have to do something to seek justice and equity for our people. But that does not justify every idiot and every crook coming to exploit us with a promise of El Dorado. For 7 years, we have listened to this group of rascals called IPOB to see if they have anything to offer. But they have been like a bunch of unruly school kids. They make noises, issue threats, regurgitate instances of Igbo sufferings, and tell humongous lies about their capabilities.

In 2013, Nnamdi Kanu traveled to the US to meet some Igbo immigrants in America. He had one message for them: "Give us money to buy bullets and guns to free Biafra from Nigeria". Every sensible person knew he was talking nonsense. But because the ideals of freedom and nostalgia for Biafra are dear to us, we contributed money as he requested. Nnamdi did not buy even a catapult. Not that we actually expected him to buy guns and bullets, but at least, he should have the decency to stop the lies.

Igbo people are not supposed to be so stupid that they would continue to fall for such folly. The IPOB leadership is a joke. Beyond being a joke, they are fraudulent. Every Igbo politician knows that, but all are afraid of the mob that IPOB is leading. For Nnamdi Kanu, the IPOB and Igbos have become a huge project that generates a lot of money. He will continue to come up with new tricks, new lies, and other shenanigans to fool the people.

Whether you like to accept the truth or not, IPOB has undermined the interest of the Igbos. Before IPOB, people used to believe that the Igbos are wise, strategic and well-calculated. But with IPOB and its childish schemes, the Igbos are now being seen more like a bunch of confused rabble rousers who make emotional noises without the capacity to deliver.

To show you how daft the IPOB leadership is and how gullible its followers are, may I ask you the following questions:

(1) What is the character of the Biafran country you seek? Will Biafra be a republic or a monarchy or a theocracy or a military dictatorship? You don't know and you don't care to know. Chukwu Abiama will figure that out later, right? Maybe Biafra shall be a monarchy because Nnamdi Kanu already describes himself as a Prince waiting for the throne. Or maybe it will a theocracy because Nnamdi also describes himself as a prophet and fools worship him.

(2) Why do you speak of "restoration" of Biafra instead of "actualization" of Biafra? Of course, the reason is because Uwazurike and his MASSOB have used "actualization" and you want to sound different. How childish!

(3) Is Biafra going to be a country of the Igbos alone or will it be a country of Igbos plus non-Igbos in the territory? If so, how are you sure those people are interested in joining you or do you plan to conquer them and force them to come along?

I know your answer to each of the questions above. And that is that Biafra is a spirit and does not yield to social sciences. Tell that to your gullible members.

And for those of you who will say that I envy Nnamdi, you are just as daft. What is there to envy in him? He is an inarticulate first degree holder with very poor knowledge of the world. But since you are probably no better, you can't tell.

So, I am very happy to have gotten many IPOB people here angry. They are angry because I busted their bubble and exposed their fraud. They cannot challenge me with facts and figure or with science and logic. And let me tell you something else, people don't follow IPOB because IPOB makes any sense to them. Rather, they follow IPOB either because they are afraid of the constant threats from IPOB or because they just need to belong to anything.

And don't tell me to ignore IPOB. I can't ignore anybody that threatens the lives and future of my people. I have right to challenge them. If you want to hate me for that, I welcome it. After all, to be hated by the devil is to be truly blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by iamJ(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Allow People to dream biko, sun too hot cheesy

Biafra is coming, kanu is moses

Promised land of rising sun, no be only east sun they rise from tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by writetopoker: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
BSMS:
(001)

I am so happy to so easily shake the IPOB fraudsters. They think that everybody is a fool. They are taking the Igbo people for a ride.

Yes, we, the Igbos, have suffered and continue to suffer marginalization, oppression and injustice in the hands of various Nigerian governments. We fought a war and lost. It was an unjust war and we were victims of war crimes. Though the shooting aspect of the war ended 50 years ago, Nigeria has continued that war against us in other forms.

We know we have to do something to seek justice and equity for our people. But that does not justify every idiot and every crook coming to exploit us with a promise of El Dorado. For 7 years, we have listened to this group of rascals called IPOB to see if they have anything to offer. But they have been like a bunch of unruly school kids. They make noises, issue threats, regurgitate instances of Igbo sufferings, and tell humongous lies about their capabilities.

In 2013, Nnamdi Kanu traveled to the US to meet some Igbo immigrants in America. He had one message for them: "Give us money to buy bullets and guns to free Biafra from Nigeria". Every sensible person knew he was talking nonsense. But because the ideals of freedom and nostalgia for Biafra are dear to us, we contributed money as he requested. Nnamdi did not buy even a catapult. Not that we actually expected him to buy guns and bullets, but at least, he should have the decency to stop the lies.

Igbo people are not supposed to be so stupid that they would continue to fall for such folly. The IPOB leadership is a joke. Beyond being a joke, they are fraudulent. Every Igbo politician knows that, but all are afraid of the mob that IPOB is leading. For Nnamdi Kanu, the IPOB and Igbos have become a huge project that generates a lot of money. He will continue to come up with new tricks, new lies, and other shenanigans to fool the people.

Whether you like to accept the truth or not, IPOB has undermined the interest of the Igbos. Before IPOB, people used to believe that the Igbos are wise, strategic and well-calculated. But with IPOB and its childish schemes, the Igbos are now being seen more like a bunch of confused rabble rousers who make emotional noises without the capacity to deliver.

To show you how daft the IPOB leadership is and how gullible its followers are, may I ask you the following questions:

(1) What is the character of the Biafran country you seek? Will Biafra be a republic or a monarchy or a theocracy or a military dictatorship? You don't know and you don't care to know. Chukwu Abiama will figure that out later, right? Maybe Biafra shall be a monarchy because Nnamdi Kanu already describes himself as a Prince waiting for the throne. Or maybe it will a theocracy because Nnamdi also describes himself as a prophet and fools worship him.

(2) Why do you speak of "restoration" of Biafra instead of "actualization" of Biafra? Of course, the reason is because Uwazurike and his MASSOB have used "actualization" and you want to sound different. How childish!

(3) Is Biafra going to be a country of the Igbos alone or will it be a country of Igbos plus non-Igbos in the territory? If so, how are you sure those people are interested in joining you or do you plan to conquer them and force them to come along?

I know your answer to each of the questions above. And that is that Biafra is a spirit and does not yield to social sciences. Tell that to your gullible members.

And for those of you who will say that I envy Nnamdi, you are just as daft. What is there to envy in him? He is an inarticulate first degree holder with very poor knowledge of the world. But since you are probably no better, you can't tell.

So, I am very happy to have gotten many IPOB people here angry. They are angry because I busted their bubble and exposed their fraud. They cannot challenge me with facts and figure or with science and logic. And let me tell you something else, people don't follow IPOB because IPOB makes any sense to them. Rather, they follow IPOB either because they are afraid of the constant threats from IPOB or because they just need to belong to anything.

And don't tell me to ignore IPOB. I can't ignore anybody that threatens the lives and future of my people. I have right to challenge them. If you want to hate me for that, I welcome it. After all, to be hated by the devil is to be truly blessed.

Which pikin write this essay composition? Abi him no know him teacher table, nah for nairaland you wan cum submit this trash? grin shocked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by iamJ(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
If government should allow ipod more people will want to go their own

Europe map no be like that cause person like to draw tiny circles

1 Like

Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by IduNaOba: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
IPOB be giving people heart attack since 100bc

4 Likes

Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by AjegunIe: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by javaguru: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
you must not be stupid

3 Likes

Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by jimyjames(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Copy and paste from

BSMS:
(001)

Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by jimyjames(m): 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
writetopoker:

Which pikin write this essay composition? Abi him no know him teacher table, nah for nairaland you wan cum submit this trash? grin shocked grin

Its a copy and paste from DPA Rambo of Facebook the guy is paid to attack Igbo's and ipob

2 Likes

Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by writetopoker: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
jimyjames:

Its a copy and paste from DPA Rambo of Facebook the guy is paid to attack Igbo's and ipob

I know understand, the writet-up looks like a learners shit

1 Like

Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by Guestlander: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
"Nnamdi did not even buy a catapult" Lmao.
Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by AjegunIe: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
jimyjames:

Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by gidgiddy: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
BSMS:
(001)

Its easy to criticise when you cannot proffer any solution. Rather than criticise those that are doing something, such as IPOB, why dont you tell us the way foward?

You are in a country that has become poverty capital of the world, a country that has become home of terrorism in Africa, a country that killer herdsmen are murdering people everywhere and government does nothing, a country that has consistently marginalised Igbos.

What is the way forward? Should Igbos fold their hands and do nothing?

Rather than be an "armchair critic" of IPOB, tell us the solution and the way forward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by SLAP44: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
BSMS:
[s](001)

And don't tell me to ignore IPOB. I can't ignore anybody that threatens the lives and future of my people. I have right to challenge them. If you want to hate me for that, I welcome it. After all, to be hated by the devil is to be truly blessed[/s].

Trashy trash.

1 Like

Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by SLAP44: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

Its easy to criticise when you cannot proffer any solution. Rather than criticise those that are doing something, such as IPOB, why dont you tell us the way foward?

You are in a country that has become poverty capital of the world, a country that has become home of terrorism in Africa, a country that killer herdsmen are murdering people everywhere and government does nothing, a country that has consistently marginalised Igbos.

What is the way forward? Should Igbos fold their hands and do nothing?

Rather than be an "armchair critic" of IPOB, tell us the solution and the way forward

You of all people should know these are fulanis pretending to be Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by PicLtd: 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
I don't listen to buffoons whose only intent is to discredit and attack MNK and IPOB, even when they lack the mental capacity to profer better pragmatic alternatives.
Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by gidgiddy: 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
SLAP44:

You of all people should know these are fulanis pretending to be Igbos.

Of course I know. The reason I reply to them is so that they dont use threads like this to decieve some of our people who may be gullible

1 Like

Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by iamJ(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
PicLtd:
I don't listen to buffoons whose only intent is to discredit and attack MNK and IPOB, even when they lack the mentally capacity to proffer better pragmatic alternatives.
guy man throwing different grammar into the bowl to sound above this argument

words looking like abacha
Re: Shaking The Ipob Scam Team by SLAP44: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

Of course I know. The reason I reply to them is so that they dont use threads like this to decieve some of our people who may be gullible

Most of our people know their tricks, they register Igbo sounding monikers to bad mouth other tribes ,while claiming to be Igbos.

They are just too scared about Nnamdi Kanu and his effective strategies.

Whom God has blessed, no one can challenge.

(1) (Reply)

Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution / Constitutionally: Who Becomes Governor If Election Cant Hold? / Meet The Ondo State APC 2020 Governorship Contestants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.