Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

I'm Planning To Migrate To Malaysia Please I Need Your Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Planning To Migrate To Malaysia Please I Need Your Advice (831 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Planning To Migrate To Malaysia Please I Need Your Advice by Heylius(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Please house someone should help me
I was able to save up some money because I'm determined to leave Nigeria but the agent i met told me to migrate to Malaysia that's the only place that money can take me to , i don't know anyone in Malaysia .

Please what's your advice
What's life in Malaysia like
Is there opportunities there
Anyone in Malaysia should help me out please.

You guys should help a young boy I'm 23 so that i won't make a mistake in this life again
Re: I'm Planning To Migrate To Malaysia Please I Need Your Advice by madridguy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
Your purpose of going there?

Heylius:
Please house someone should help me
I was able to save up some money because I'm determined to leave Nigeria but the agent i meet told me to migrate to Malaysia that's the only place that money can take me to , i don't know anyone in Malaysia .

Please what's your advice
What's life in Malaysia like
Is there opportunities there
Anyone in Malaysia should help me out please.

You guys should help a young boy I'm 23 so that i won't make a mistake in this life again
Re: I'm Planning To Migrate To Malaysia Please I Need Your Advice by Heylius(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
madridguy:
Your purpose of going there?

To hustle bro but i don't know what i will be doing when i get there, i want to leave with a student visa.
But going to school is not my main aim because I'm the first issue.
Re: I'm Planning To Migrate To Malaysia Please I Need Your Advice by madridguy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
I never travel abroad before but from all i dey read online na illegal hustle boys dey do there.

Heylius:

To hustle bro but i don't know what i will be doing when i get there, i want to leave with a student visa.
Re: I'm Planning To Migrate To Malaysia Please I Need Your Advice by samtol4(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Heylius:

U don't need to go there if you don't know what you will be doing ! Please research more
Re: I'm Planning To Migrate To Malaysia Please I Need Your Advice by Heylius(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
samtol4:
U don't need to go there if you don't know what you will be doing ! Please research more
That's why i said I'm going on a student visa.
I will be studying till i figure out what i want to do there.

I only want to know about the country

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning To Migrate To Malaysia Please I Need Your Advice by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
Well.... EgunGun Becareful nah express u dey go

I think u should try another country undecided

That your agent is only after your $.

The cheapest school is around 700-800k annually! I don't think u can afford that

GoodLuck!

Heylius:

That's why i said I'm going on a student visa.
I will be studying till i figure out what i want to do there.

I only want to know about the country
Re: I'm Planning To Migrate To Malaysia Please I Need Your Advice by Heylius(m): 4:37am On Mar 08, 2020
9JAFULLBREED:
Well.... EgunGun Becareful nah express u dey go

I think u should try another country undecided

That your agent is only after your $.

The cheapest school is around 700-800k annually! I don't think u can afford that

GoodLuck!

Bro which country you go advice ma go
Re: I'm Planning To Migrate To Malaysia Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2020
U are about to have your kidney harvested. Big time. A planless lizard in Nigeria will be a dead Lizard abroad

2 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Migrate To Malaysia Please I Need Your Advice by Powersurge: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
I
airsaylongcom:
U are about to have your kidney harvested. Big time. A planless lizard in Nigeria will be a dead Lizard abroad

This guy is TOTALLY leaping in the dark. Malay wey Naija people don cast finish.
Re: I'm Planning To Migrate To Malaysia Please I Need Your Advice by ednut1(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
Heylius:

Bro which country you go advice ma go
there is no country to go to again to hustle. Unless u wanna go to school in scandnavia, germany canada etc. Malaysia is casted so is dubai. U will end up in jail for nothing as u be illegal

(1) (Reply)

Amount Needed To Migrate From Nigeria To Canada / Is USA Embassy Attending To People / How We Found Paradise In Ethiopia! Why No One Travels Here (travel Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.