Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ict Or Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ict Or Business (165 Views)

Timaya’s Daughter Reveals Why She Can’t Fly Economy Or Business Class (video) / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Birthday, Bags ICT Personality Of The Year / Tonto Dikeh, Pauline Tallen, Julie Donli At Project '100 Girls In ICT' Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ict Or Business by youngsahito(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
I am unemployed graduate that was able to gather #150k but I need advice on what to use the money for either to go for a course in ICT though m a commercial student or set up a biz with the 150k.
Pls your kind advice is needed and I want to know the lucrative course in ICT?
Re: Ict Or Business by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
youngsahito:
I am unemployed graduate that was able to gather #150k but I need advice on what to use the money for either to go for a course in ICT though m a commercial student or set up a biz with the 150k.
Pls your kind advice is needed and I want to know the lucrative course in ICT?
bro go for ict that's if you can sustain the program
The money those ict people dey call self just dey give me headache.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywoodgist / Drake And P Diddy Dance Competition On IG Live See Who,won (video) / Chioma Recovers From COVID-19, Tested Negative- Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.