Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Workforce Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Interview (598 Views)

Workforce Interview Invitation / Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Interview by Mimivintsonline: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hi guys I just got my first ever interview invite from workforce, the job description is Direct Sales Analyst
Please is there anyone here that has gone for interview at workforce and can tell me what to expect at the interview
Thank you
Re: Workforce Interview by CsRockefeller(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mimivintsonline:
Hi guys I just got my first ever interview invite from workforce, the job description is Direct Sales Analyst
Please is there anyone here that has gone for interview at workforce and can tell me what to expect at the interview
Thank you

A common attribute of workforce interview is Presentation. You would be called out to speak to everyone in the hall about a particular topic.

That's how they screen people.
Re: Workforce Interview by ennyj01(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
CsRockefeller:

A common attribute of workforce interview is Presentation. You would be called out to speak to everyone in the hall about a particular topic.

Also it is a marketing job. And the pay should be between 45-60k depending on the institution that need you guys.

These is how it will go step by step
When you get to workforce, you guys will be asked to seat at a particular room after which you all that came for the same role will then be moved to where you will conduct your interview.

Your credentials will be reviewed, after that you guys will come up one after the other to describe yourself. After doing that you will then do the interview, which takes less than 5 mins...

If you were successful, you will then be invited for the next stage

Note: you will be told the salary that day and the company that need you guys. That should be all
Re: Workforce Interview by Mimivintsonline: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Wow really , like what kind of topic please
CsRockefeller:

Re: Workforce Interview by Mimivintsonline: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ok thanks
ennyj01:

Also it is a marketing job. And the pay should be between 45-60k depending on the institution that need you guys.

These is how it will go step by step
When you get to workforce, you guys will be asked to seat at a particular room after which you all that came for the same role will then be moved to where you will conduct your interview.

Your credentials will be reviewed, after that you guys will come up one after the other to describe yourself. After doing that you will then do the interview, which takes less than 5 mins...

If you were successful, you will then be invited for the next stage

Note: you will be told the salary that day and the company that need you guys. That should be all
Re: Workforce Interview by ennyj01(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mimivintsonline:
Ok thanks

And also go with the original copied of all your credentials
Re: Workforce Interview by Mimivintsonline: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ok thanks
ennyj01:

And also go with the original copied of all your credentials

1 Like

Re: Workforce Interview by CsRockefeller(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mimivintsonline:
Wow really , like what kind of topic please

Anything related to be the position you are applying for. Sometimes, it could be anything from anywhere.

The key is for them to know your communication skills and your level of boldness.

(1) (Reply)

Leaving Your Comfort Zone / Vacancy At NCDC For Surveillance Support Officers / Expired Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.