Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,541 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Meet Corps Member Who Completed Five Projects Within Five Months - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Corps Member Who Completed Five Projects Within Five Months (281 Views)

Immigration Issued 625,000 Passports In Five Months, Says Aregbesola / Se What People Have To Say About Corps Member Who Turned Trouser To Skirt / Corps Member Who Turns Trouser To Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Corps Member Who Completed Five Projects Within Five Months by Gemid94(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
It was indeed a laudable feat as Corps Member, Samuel D*** Omaka with the State Code KW/19A/1928 did five major projects within a space of five months in Edu area of Kwara State. How he came up with this great achievement is a puzzle that calls for answers in the minds of many Nigerians. In this interview with Vanguard Community, the Ebonyi born corps member shared his success story with a lot of lessons to learn. AROGBONLO ISRAEL reports...

Excerpts...

May we meet you

My name is Samuel D*** Omaka from Ebonyi State, a Corp member who served in Kwara State with sate code KW/19A/1928. I am a software developer and SDG advocate. I am interested in solving water problems in rural communities across Africa and advocating for access to quality education by children forgotten in the rural.

Tell us about your educational background

I am a B.Sc holder in Computer Science from Alex-Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, Ebonyi State. I attended Community Primary School Ebunwana Edda (1999-2004) in Afikpo South LGA, Ebonyi State. I acquired my secondary school education from AB Education Center Benin City, Edo State (2004-2010). I obtained B.Sc in Computer Science from Alex-Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, Ebonyi State (2013-2018).

You embarked on five projects within the space of five months. What motivated your project?

In view of the remaining 10 years left for the world to collaborate with local actions to reach the 2030 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), I looked out around my host community during my NYSC service year in Kwara State and found severe situations of people forgotten in the rural. Their major problems evolved around education and water. I was aware that changing the cause of a helpless people required minutest actions which I could afford. I knew that folding my hands was like giving up the hope of those communities. So I took actions.

http:///2PW4wAB

Re: Meet Corps Member Who Completed Five Projects Within Five Months by donbachi(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nice one...your reward is in heaven.

(1) (Reply)

If You're Between 23 - 45 This Is For You / MFM Announces Closure Of Church Activities Over Coronavirus / Your Tokumbo Clean Cars At A Good Price Rates Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.