Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped (60281 Views)

Medical Supplies Arrive In India As Coronavirus Cases Hit New Records (Photos) / Indian Couple Weds In PPE Kits At Covid-19 Quarantine Centre / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Ustec: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
oz4real83:
The moment China proposed editing the holy bible to suit communist idealogies, calamities started befalling them. I no talk again oooo lipsrsealed
You lots did not condemn it back then, but were in full support of China editing the holy Quran.
Now you're saying it's because of the Bible and neglecting the holy Quran.
You bloody hypocrite.!

1 Like

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
IntellectOzone:

May God in his infinite mercy help out with China's conditions and cleanse there sins

We pray for Peace in Nigeria too. God please help we your children's

Dear Fams, M sorry I sent him to exile because he Kokobalize me two times here Illegal to those incompetent Mods
So I have to find the God fearing Mod to file my case against him too. cool
aaahhh!!! So you sent on exile.....I see!! well, controversy has dropped an amazing 81.25%...i just want to say thank you Sir. More grease to your elbow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by LordShiva97(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
oz4real83:
The moment China proposed editing the holy bible to suit communist idealogies, calamities started befalling them. I no talk again oooo lipsrsealed

Religious fanatics and their delusions.
smh!

1 Like

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by LordShiva97(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
dabeto:
When they put up buildings in 7 days we clap. This is the result.

Hiaaaaaaaa!
What concerns the hospital that was built in 8 days and the collapse of this hotel?
Did you read anywhere that this hotel was built in 8 days?
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by LordShiva97(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
WetSmoke:
China should seek the face of God.
Nigeria has been seeking the face of god everyday but yet look at our condition.

1 Like

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by LordShiva97(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
youngrichnigga:
God forgive the Chinese if they've done wrong....China, please accept Jesus as lord and saviour and stop believing you can do it all by yourself...America's motto is, In GOD WE TRUST angry angry angry
[s]
youngrichnigga:
God forgive the Chinese if they've done wrong....China, please accept Jesus as lord and saviour and stop believing you can do it all by yourself...America's motto is, In GOD WE TRUST angry angry angry
[/s]
youngrichnigga:
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by LordShiva97(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
Rawtruth1:
This now looks like a judgement on the atheist nation

Even in it's current state of crisis, China is still far better than Nigeria, the hyper-religious state.
So much for divine judgement huh?

1 Like

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by LordShiva97(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
RaptorX:
Revelations 22:18
And if any shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.

Last time I checked, collapsing houses and virus pandemics weren't among the plagues listed in revelation.
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by munchi(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
youngrichnigga:

Nigeria nko
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by LordShiva97(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Zooposki:

Africa is the next super power. Any country that tries to become the next super power or colonize us will face the same calamities. It has been written and so shall it be. A lot of people are ignorant and do not know the times.

No other continent/country can ever become a super power except Africa.

I have sent you a pm, kindly link me up with your weed supplier.
The weed bad gan!

2 Likes

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Robenna(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
A

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
imagine if dis corona start in any africa country
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by emeijeh(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
oz4real83:
Because Jesus is Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by AfroBeatDiary: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Killing corona patience lowkey.
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by deji17: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
See incompetence..
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Bbbwings: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
emeijeh:

Because Jesus is Lord
Indeed Jesus is Lord
Your country still can't produce pencils.
Somehow you're mocking the manufacturing hub in the whole world.

1 Like

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by yawehoverall: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
flyca:

Shut up!
What is the cause of the calamities that befall Nigeria everyday? Mumu

Easy easy man, everyone is entitled to air his/her views.. talk your own, I talk my your own...
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by pacespot(m): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
Any bad news in China is first reported in Western media. But good news are hardly come by on these media.
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Amanda4life: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
hisgrace090:
Hope the chinies are not stylishly trying to terminates this sick people remembering they've once sought for judicial power to eliminates c- virus carriers.

There's nothing Chinese cannot do.

Remember the "one child policy

1 Like

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by erai30(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
This is God's way of putting an end to the corona victims, little punishment for eating rats, bats, cats,....and bringing Coronavirus. angry sad
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by DavidEsq(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
IntellectOzone:

May God in his infinite mercy help out with China's conditions and cleanse there sins

We pray for Peace in Nigeria too. God please help we your children's

Dear Fams, M sorry I sent him to exile because he Kokobalize me two times here Illegal to those incompetent Mods
So I have to find the God fearing Mod to file my case against him too. cool
How did u do that
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by JJOF(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
dabeto:
Read you refuse to read, now you are commenting rubbish. That building has been an hotel for a while now.
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Zooposki(f): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
LordShiva97:

I have sent you a pm, kindly link me up with your weed supplier.
The weed bad gan!

Lol.
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
what do you expect for anything "made in China"?
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Stakeholders(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
oz4real83:

Hypocrisy every where,. when they started abusing Muslim you all commend them abi

1 Like

Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by NiCurious: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
dabeto:
This is not a built-in-seven-days quarantine hospital. This was a regular hotel built a couple of years ago. (No word on how long it took to build, but no indication that it was a rushed job.)
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
So this kinda things is happening too in China, I thought it is only in Lagos and Anambra
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by mammanbawa: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
Not to sound superstitious but these guys tried to edit the scriptures.
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by galadima77(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
flyca:

Shut up!
What is the cause of the calamities that befall Nigeria everyday? Mumu

I tire
Re: China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped by Gorillabrain: 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hospital whey then use 7days built why he kno go collaps? To go the china they hungry me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki / Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus / Raw Egg And Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.