Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

7 Celebrity Fashion Wears To Fight The Heat And Boost Self-confidence - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 7 Celebrity Fashion Wears To Fight The Heat And Boost Self-confidence (459 Views)

See What This Man Wears To Work Daily / Classy & Creative Spiderweb Hat, Celebrity Fashion Fascinators. / Top 7 Celebrity Weddings In Nigeria That Happened In 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Celebrity Fashion Wears To Fight The Heat And Boost Self-confidence by jadejay: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
Fashion wears are for style and comfort. So, I'm sure if there's anything we will all agree on without a moment's hesitation, it is the fact that the heat is unbearable. I sincerely don't like feeling hot and swearing profusely, and I avoid anything that would make me feel hot and start sweating, including body creams, face creams and clothes that increases the already hot feeling on my skin.

I've noticed that if my face, neck and arms are exposed enough to cool air, it keeps the heat away from the rest of my body. This applies to all generally. So even while you go to work or hang out with friends, you can keep the heat away and still look decent and smashing.

To help you achieve this with ease, I pulled together 7 celebrity fashion wears that look smashing, boosts your self-confidence, and still keeps the heat away.

See all the styles via the link below

https://pelleura.top/7-celebrity-fashion-wears-to-fight-the-heat-and-boost-self-confidence/

(1) (Reply)

Get Into The Footwear Biz(slippers&sandals) / DIY HOME MADE HAND SANITIZER / The Magic Of Rice Water That You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.