Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Youtube Business Thread: Learn How To Grow Youtube Channel And Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youtube Business Thread: Learn How To Grow Youtube Channel And Make Money (615 Views)

The Elevated Men Business Thread / Come, Let Us Begin Youtube Business Together Today $ Start Making Money Frm Home / Youtube Business Legit Just Subscribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Business Thread: Learn How To Grow Youtube Channel And Make Money by oskaaay(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hello Fellow Nairalander,

One of the most underrated earning platforms by those seeking to own a passive income business online is Youtube. But, it is not also far fetch why it seems so because of it tough to meetup Youtube's minimum requirement to earn. So in this thread, I want to shed some light and at the same time will be available to answer your questions about:
1) Starting a Youtube channel
2) Growing a Youtube Channel Subscriber faster with real people
3) Getting more views on Youtube
4) Monetizing your videos and earning well on Youtube

Will like to know if there are people interested in learning about these secrets of the second top search engines in the world (Interestingly own by the first on the list Big G - Google) .

NOTE: Youtube is not a get rich quick platform neither is it for the lazy people looking to earn without first ready to work hard as I explained and you can read in this guide>> Youtube Wealth.

So, let us get started, will pick each of the 4 lists above and explain but first let me know if there are people interested in learning about Youtube hidden wealth here and share your past experience growing youtube (failed or succeeded).....

Once I see interest we will kick of full discussion and will enlighten you sharing my failure experience and how I eventually got the secrets, apply to a channel and hit 1,000Subscribers in 30 Days - Yeah (You need at least 1,000Subscribers and 4,000 Watch Hours within last 365 days to become youtube partner and your channel videos monetized)

You are also free to reach me for a private discussion on your youtube channel (growth, SEO for your videos to rank and channel analysis) via call/Whatsapp 070-6605-2228

Awaiting, so we kick off the class.......

(1) (Reply)

Earning Online 100% Reliable / Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited Receuitments 2020 / Side Hustle In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.