Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover (8643 Views)

Moesha Boduong Flaunts Her New Range Rover (Photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) / D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by opebiboy: 7:10am On Mar 08, 2020
ednut1:
i have seen invoices of some of these artist . Wizkid gets 30m. Davido 25m for 9ja show. Marley and zlatan 8 to 10m. Flavour 12m. Problem is they hardly invest and blast the money of their crews. 2 years after they have faded and no more shows they would have become broke as church rat
If you give wiz kid 30million how much will the show organizers and promoters make now. How many people attended the show. The math dont add up. You will need to generate over 500million profit to be able to pay wiz kid 30 million. No single show gonna bring that

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by opebiboy: 7:14am On Mar 08, 2020
babslepe:
I can confidently tell you he can afford 10 of that car .these guys have money someone that sold out o2 academy Brixton in less than 5 mins (capacity is about 4500 or so ) and tickets were being sold for like £30-50 .Do the maths that is for only one night o .Minus the numerous sponsors and all that . We have not talked about his Dublin tour and all those other European countries . And I can Confidently tell you any Nigerian in diaspora would glad pay $50 to go watch this guy if he comes to their base just to get that feeling of home . Recently I heard access bank even paid him 60m for just 3 shows .Some even pay more than to go watch some naija musicians that are not A-list musicians
So how much was the show organized for? How much was 02 rented for?.how many artists performed and how much did all.of them earn? People who make money from shows are the organizers and promoters not artists. 30 million to come and perform for 30mins? Entertainment is all about hyping

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by babslepe: 7:29am On Mar 08, 2020
opebiboy:
So how much was the show organized for? How much was 02 rented for?.how many artists performed and how much did all.of them earn? People who make money from shows are the organizers and promoters not artists. 30 million to come and perform for 30mins? Entertainment is all about hyping
stop arguing most of these shows have sponsors and mind you o2 arena (20,000 capacity ) is different from o2 academy brixton (4500 about capacity ) don’t just sit in front of your tv watching Afro music and sound city and Think you know anything about music or how much is made .
Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by opebiboy: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2020
babslepe:
stop arguing most of these shows have sponsors and mind you o2 arena (20,000 capacity ) is different from o2 academy brixton (4500 about capacity ) don’t just sit in front of your tv watching Afro music and sound city and Think you know anything about music or how much is made .
so I sponsor a show for 100 and give wiz kid 30million? Even Bill Gates so called charity na scam. The money he gives out is in form of tax breaks. If wiz kid see 2million per show make e thank God for a show that won't even bring in 50 million. You people just call out money anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by babslepe: 7:50am On Mar 08, 2020
opebiboy:
so I sponsor a show for 100 and give wiz kid 30million? Even Bill Gates so called charity na scam. The money he gives out is in form of tax breaks. If wiz kid see 2million per show make e thank God for a show that won't even bring in 50 million. You people just call out money anyhow
you really won’t get it now it depends there are some shows this musicians organize yearly which is like a personal thing for them I will use like marlian fest as an example there is what is called favours in the industry the fact you see someone like davido coming to perform on a show organized my zlatan does not mean davido will be paid millions . Sometimes as a big bro In the industry he might even just do it for free or if his logistics to be there will be taken care of by the organizers
Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by Alanwalker(m): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2020
Biko anyone with a 10k Instagram account for sell
Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by ednut1(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2020
opebiboy:
If you give wiz kid 30million how much will the show organizers and promoters make now. How many people attended the show. The math dont add up. You will need to generate over 500million profit to be able to pay wiz kid 30 million. No single show gonna bring that
how much did cardi b's show make in nigeria Not any where close to the 1m usd she got. Corporate sponsors no dey I attended the end of year party of my client an oil company. Wiz, naira marley, burna, dbanj, davido, flavour, zlatan, teni and more all came. Guy forget o. Crazy money dey 9ja
Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by SundayIgbanke: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

honestly I wont insult you because you don't know me and you are ignorant of my profession so I let you wonder in your ignorance..
[/s]
Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by Amos1423(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2020
When I saw this, I thought she was a guy.
Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by Timoleon(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2020
Naira Marley’s total views on YouTube as at the time of typing this is about 43.5 million. You tube pays content providers about 1100$ per about 1.5million views. Meaning Naira Marley would have earned about 29million from you tube.

This is excluding production fees audio and video. This is excluding record label fees(Though he fronts as the owner of his label, he must have sponsors who secretly own the label).

How much is the Range Rover worth?
Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by Inova(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
solmusdesigns:

check what an artist earn per show and multiply it by shows you see them attend on their IG timeline, better yet calculate how much youtube pays per views, how much Spotify pay per stream and how much iTunes pay per download and come back to clear this trash you wrote out of envy

Why will I download from Spotify and iTunes when Naijaloaded dey there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by Basher8583: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Timoleon:
Naira Marley’s total views on YouTube as at the time of typing this is about 43.5 million. You tube pays content providers about 1100$ per about 1.5million views. Meaning Naira Marley would have earned about 29million from you tube.

This is excluding production fees audio and video. This is excluding record label fees(Though he fronts as the owner of his label, he must have sponsors who secretly own the label).

How much is the Range Rover worth?

why are you acting like the mouthpiece of Naira Marley. Him no get mouth to talk?
You think that's how they make the money. And as for YouTube they know how to detect users that are gaming the system. These people buy subscribers and views. It's purely business. But YouTube knows how to catch them. So forget all those views.... don't mean s***.

If you want I can write a robot script that generate views for your YouTube account but it can never amount to any monetization for you.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by Timoleon(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Dude stop typing just to antagonize. At no point did my write up say I believe Marley can afford to buy such gifts. Rather I attempted to clarify that person that thought Naira Marley was making so much from you tube. As for acting as mouth piece I don’t give any damn about any musician so your assumption is rather absurd. If you were however to go to Naira marleys YouTube account you’d find the figures I posted closely accurate. Whether he used a script to generate them or not is a different question. I bet you can’t provide a proof for that.

For those of us that know, show biz is more hype than reality. However let your argument be more logical than emotional.
Basher8583:

why are you acting like the mouthpiece of Naira Marley. Him no get mouth to talk?
You think that's how they make the money. And as for YouTube they know how to detect users that are gaming the system. These people buy subscribers and views. It's purely business. But YouTube knows how to catch them. So forget all those views.... don't mean s***.

If you want I can write a robot script that generate views for your YouTube account but it can never amount to any monetization for you.
Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by Basher8583: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
ednut1:
i have seen invoices of some of these artist . Wizkid gets 30m. Davido 25m for 9ja show. Marley and zlatan 8 to 10m. Flavour 12m. Problem is they hardly invest and blast the money of their crews. 2 years after they have faded and no more shows they would have become broke as church rat

Broda all na audio. for example the contract I know of was from one bank (name withheld). The endorsement fee was huge... real huge. The firm that got the contract for the entertainer is owned (under G) by an executive director of the same bank. So it's all something like money laundering. What will eventually go to the musician is only known between the firm and the musician himself and of course he will sign a non-disclosure agreement to keep it under wraps.. if you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by Basher8583: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Timoleon:
Dude stop typing just to antagonize. At no point did my write up say I believe Marley can afford to buy such gifts. Rather I attempted to clarify that person that thought Naira Marley was making so much from you tube. As for acting as mouth piece I don’t give any damn about any musician so your assumption is rather absurd. If you were however to go to Naira marleys YouTube account you’d find the figures I posted closely accurate. Whether he used a script to generate them or not is a different question. I bet you can’t provide a proof for that.

For those of us that know, show biz is more hype than reality. However let your argument be more logical than emotional.

Did you actually go through your previous post before you posted it.
What you have mentioned above is clearly the negation of what you earlier posted (well except if na only you understand what you type).
Re: Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover by OttHin: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Zoom zoom zoom zoom grin

What do we know.
Meanwhile the car motor don suffer for mechanic and panel beater hand...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Carol Ekanem And Lilian Bach / Dr. Tunde Soleye's Estranged Wife, Funmi,asks Nike Oshinowo To Pay Her N10m For Marrying Her Husband / Da Grin's Burial Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.