Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

!!!!Sold!!!Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop for Sale.!!Sold!!! - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / !!!!Sold!!!Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop for Sale.!!Sold!!! (2274 Views)

6pcs Of Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop For Sale In Kano / SOLD SOLD! Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop- i5 9th gen, 8gb ram / Sold Acer Nitro 5- I5-8th Gaming Laptop sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!!!Sold!!!Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop for Sale.!!Sold!!! by Ilerioluwa02: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
This brother is not a scammer guyz.

I personally opened up this particular laptop and fixed into it a m.2 sata SDD.
We met in person and he's the same person in the image he's posted above.

Peace.
Re: !!!!Sold!!!Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop for Sale.!!Sold!!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
S.A good evening
Re: !!!!Sold!!!Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop for Sale.!!Sold!!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2020
Going ...
Re: !!!!Sold!!!Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop for Sale.!!Sold!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
Good evening people.. s.a
Re: !!!!Sold!!!Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop for Sale.!!Sold!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
I'm back. Going and very much available
Re: !!!!Sold!!!Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop for Sale.!!Sold!!! by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2020
Good morning.. and available
Re: !!!!Sold!!!Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop for Sale.!!Sold!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Good afternoon
Re: !!!!Sold!!!Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop for Sale.!!Sold!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Available
Re: !!!!Sold!!!Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop for Sale.!!Sold!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Not Available Anymore as it is sold
Re: !!!!Sold!!!Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop for Sale.!!Sold!!! by finest0007(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2020
I bought this laptop from OP and I'm going to leave my review of the deal. Fortunately, he's a student of UNILAG and the person who I was buying this for also is a student in the same school. We had a deal for 155K on Thursday and I met him on Friday. On my way to meeting him was when he told me the charger was incomplete, we agreed I'll pay 154K instead. On getting there, there was a crack near the right hinge which he had glued together. Cosmetic but it's pretty obvious. This isn't an issue in the grand scheme of things.

My major issue was his ad (some of his posts have been edited deliberately since I made the complaint). He posted this laptop ad claiming the graphics card was a 1050i. Pretty easy to fool one into thinking this is a 1050ti. Now, when we met and I checked specs, I saw all in order but didn't scrutinize the graphics card properly. By the time I delivered to my faculty mate who needed this and who got the message with (1050i) he called me out because he expected a 1050ti. I had to compensate him with a refund. Now I mentioned this to OP and he kept saying sorry, told me it's his fault and all that. I told him to forget about it and move on but he sent me a message saying I should bring the laptop and collect 120K (less than 24 hours after collecting 154K). When we spoke on phone, he brought up the excuse of his mistake being because he did copy and paste, (co.ck and bull story as nowhere on the internet would you see a laptop with 1050i). When he saw this story wasn't holding water, he said the nairalander who sold this for him told him it was 1050ti too(I don't know how that's my business). He eventually hung up. This morning, he's sending messages saying I should come and collect 130K. I just had to block him. He called saying I'm fortunate he's been messaging me all along and thanked me for doing what he always wanted to do. The same person I decided to let go since I've sorted the issue on ground with a refund. The same person who was desperate to sell this because according to him, he had huge debts to pay etc.

All I have to say is to advise you to change and be more honest in your dealings. You deliberately falsified specs of your laptop and I'm paying for it. It's definitely my fault for not spotting the difference and I've paid for it. You asking me to come and return your laptop for over 20K loss in 24 hours is an insult however you're going to look at it. The only reason I'm letting this go is that the guy I sold it to is fine with the compensation. I have decided to let this issue slide so please don't call me with any other strange number or send any messages with offers. Thank you.
Re: !!!!Sold!!!Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop for Sale.!!Sold!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
finest0007:
I bought this laptop from OP and I'm going to leave my review of the deal. Fortunately, he's a student of UNILAG and the person who I was buying this for also is a student in the same school. We had a deal for 155K on Thursday and I met him on Friday. On my way to meeting him was when he told me the charger was incomplete, we agreed I'll pay 154K instead. On getting there, there was a crack near the right hinge which he had glued together. Cosmetic but it's pretty obvious. This isn't an issue in the grand scheme of things.

My major issue was his ad (some of his posts have been edited deliberately since I made the complaint). He posted this laptop ad claiming the graphics card was a 1050i. Pretty easy to fool one into thinking this is a 1050ti. Now, when we met and I checked specs, I saw all in order but didn't scrutinize the graphics card properly. By the time I delivered to my faculty mate who needed this and who got the message with (1050i) he called me out because he expected a 1050ti. I had to compensate him with a refund. Now I mentioned this to OP and he kept saying sorry, told me it's his fault and all that. I told him to forget about it and move on but he sent me a message saying I should bring the laptop and collect 120K (less than 24 hours after collecting 154K). When we spoke on phone, he brought up the excuse of his mistake being because he did copy and paste, (co.ck and bull story as nowhere on the internet would you see a laptop with 1050i). When he saw this story wasn't holding water, he said the nairalander who sold this for him told him it was 1050ti too(I don't know how that's my business). He eventually hung up. This morning, he's sending messages saying I should come and collect 130K. I just had to block him. He called saying I'm fortunate he's been messaging me all along and thanked me for doing what he always wanted to do. The same person I decided to let go since I've sorted the issue on ground with a refund. The same person who was desperate to sell this because according to him, he had huge debts to pay etc.

All I have to say is to advise you to change and be more honest in your dealings. You deliberately falsified specs of your laptop and I'm paying for it. It's definitely my fault for not spotting the difference and I've paid for it. You asking me to come and return your laptop for over 20K loss in 24 hours is an insult however you're going to look at it. The only reason I'm letting this go is that the guy I sold it to is fine with the compensation. I have decided to let this issue slide so please don't call me with any other strange number or send any messages with offers. Thank you.
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiron Vsat Modem (fairly Used) Urgently Needed / Own A Decent Laptop From N30,000 / Blackberry Bold5, Storm3 N Touch2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.