Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,370 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

A Lady On Facebook Is Down With Cancer, Needs Urgent Assistance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Lady On Facebook Is Down With Cancer, Needs Urgent Assistance (313 Views)

Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady On Facebook Is Down With Cancer, Needs Urgent Assistance by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mod:- For urgent need I had to bring it here in politics section.

A lady on facebook has taken to her facebook post that she might not be alive in no distant time and pleaded that her friends both online and offline should come to her aid.

Mary Essien has cancer that has caused some buckets of fluids drained from her tummy.

The lady was allegedly diagnosed with cancer about 1 year and 5 months ago yet, the cancer is said to be a very agressive one that could take her life if not urgently treated.

She is currently undergoing chemotherapy and has spent millions on her treatment so far and she has nothing left which she state in her post below.

“To all my Facebook Friend and well wishers.

I’m dropping this piece of note to you all, in few days to come I might depart this world.

I hate to say this but it is the truth.

Many of you will see this as my last post and I wish you all could help me.

I have been fighting cancer for a 1 year and 5 months and its said to be a very agressive one that could take my life if not urgently treated my last paid checkup was last month.

I’m undergoing chemotherapy and I & my family have spent all that we have, right now as we speak I do not have the money available to finance my medical bill.

The hospital I am receiving treatment has requested that I make an initial deposit of N1.4Million naira, to commence my next phase of treatment.

This month might not pass me if nothing can be done to help me.

I’m seriously depress and feel life is worthless.

So I call on everyone, my friends both offline and online to pls come to my aid, pls keep me alive with your donations.

UBA
Mary Essien

Your financial contribution will go along way to help me, nothing is too small. Pls and pls help me.

If you donate please share this with your friends. I’m in pains and seriously suffering a lot, please help me as soon as possible, it’s very urgent so that I can commence the next phase of my treatment.

Pls don’t let me die after reading this I also need your prayers for God’s healing mercies.”

You would recall that Fadeyi Oloro cried out to Nigerians to help him before he dies recently. The popular young lady is in need of medical attention due to complications resulting from tuberculosis.

Your N1,000 or N500 will go a long way, pls save a life

UBA
Mary Essien

https://www.facebook.com/100006458218713/posts/3143356852556224/?app=fbl

https://www.rapidgist.com/mary-essien-a-lady-on-facebook-is-down-with-cancer-needs-urgent-assistance/

Re: A Lady On Facebook Is Down With Cancer, Needs Urgent Assistance by greatmarshall(m): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
undecided
Re: A Lady On Facebook Is Down With Cancer, Needs Urgent Assistance by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sister you have spent so much money...

Ask whoever is with to take you th THE LORDS CHOSEN, Ijesha, Lagos..
Re: A Lady On Facebook Is Down With Cancer, Needs Urgent Assistance by ollymooreagain: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
I wish u speedy recovery ijn

(1) (Reply)

Health minister says ITALIAN Coronavirus patient will be discharged soon !!! / Coronavirus Update: FG To Cancel All Church, Mosque, & Social Gathering / Another Nigerian Doctor Dies Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.