Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Adebayor: The New Kanu In Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adebayor: The New Kanu In Arsenal (1315 Views)

Breaking News : Victor Osimhen Lands In Arsenal / Pics : Nigeria's Akpom & Okocha's nephew Star in Arsenal's Win Over Singapore / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adebayor: The New Kanu In Arsenal by Bigtee(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2006
Hi,
This is for Arsenal fans!!!(Note at this point that I AM NOT A GUNNER, ITS MAN UTD 4 LIFE).
Any way, Emmanuel seyi Adebayor has move tp Arsenal, some say he's Kanu Nwankwo Incarnate.
Is it because they are both lanky?
Can the REALLY be compared?

To me, Adebayor is Adebayor and KAnu is Kanu. I believe Kanu is better.
So Gunners don't get it twisted.

HOLLA BACK Y'ALL

Successchild
Re: Adebayor: The New Kanu In Arsenal by otokx(m): 10:19am On Jan 26, 2006
Arsenal is messed up and it will only get from bad to worse. As for Adebayor, he has made the biggest mistake of his life and will soon fade into insignificance. What has happened to him in the nations cup is an eye opener.
Re: Adebayor: The New Kanu In Arsenal by vichel(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2006
otokx:

Arsenal is messed up and it will only get from bad to worse. As for Adebayor, he has made the biggest mistake of his life and will soon fade into insignificance. What has happened to him in the nations cup is an eye opener.
my friend u are very wrong, just because Arsenal is having a bad season, u are writing them off. Remember Man U, Real Mardrid, and even AC Milan are not having a good season either, but they will all bounce back. Except Man U tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nba. Nba. / Romantic Side Of Sports / Blessings Okagbare 's 100m Women's Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.