Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Amaechi’s Mother, Appolonia Kidnapped As Gunmen Demand N20m Ransom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amaechi’s Mother, Appolonia Kidnapped As Gunmen Demand N20m Ransom (1058 Views)

Babies Kidnapped As Bandits Raid Kaduna Hospital / Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi’s Mother, Appolonia Kidnapped As Gunmen Demand N20m Ransom by fairymonk: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
Gunmen have kidnapped Madam Appolonia Amaechi, the mother of Ikechukwu Amaechi. Amaechi is the Managing Director/Editor-in-Chief of TheNiche Newspapers.

The kidnappers have demanded N20million as ransom for the 79-year-old grandmother.

Madam Appolonia, a retired teacher, was abducted on Tuesday, March 3.

She was forcefully taken from her home at Ahiazu in Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State around 8:30 pm.

READ MORE. https://ohafia-tv.com/amaechis-mother-appolonia-kidnapped-as-gunmen-demand-n20m-ransom/07/03/2020/

Re: Amaechi’s Mother, Appolonia Kidnapped As Gunmen Demand N20m Ransom by FatherBona: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bloggers will say anything just to draw traffic..........shame undecided
Re: Amaechi’s Mother, Appolonia Kidnapped As Gunmen Demand N20m Ransom by Buharidgeneral: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
Amaechi

The name sounds familiar

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Mother, Appolonia Kidnapped As Gunmen Demand N20m Ransom by Maxymilliano(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
This is serious ... Little wonder I haven't heard from him lately.

Ikechukwu Amaechi was a former editor of Daily Independent
Re: Amaechi’s Mother, Appolonia Kidnapped As Gunmen Demand N20m Ransom by fairymonk: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
You have to learn how to read meaning into an article.
Is the report not true? Or is there someone you had in mind? Bloggers did not deceive you but your mindset did
FatherBona:
Bloggers will say anything just to draw traffic..........shame undecided
Re: Amaechi’s Mother, Appolonia Kidnapped As Gunmen Demand N20m Ransom by agulion: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
I thought is the other Amaechi, the one Wike have cut into size, Anyway I hard Bobrisky have been arrested by the police, But my problem is which cell will the put her, the He cell or the She cell

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Mother, Appolonia Kidnapped As Gunmen Demand N20m Ransom by Comedian2019: 12:35am On Mar 08, 2020
I thought it was the lizard of ubima grin
Re: Amaechi’s Mother, Appolonia Kidnapped As Gunmen Demand N20m Ransom by Passionate888: 4:32am On Mar 08, 2020
I think say na the man wey say Rivers no dey safe to site any FG project but Katsina is, that's why he cited the university of transport there.
Re: Amaechi’s Mother, Appolonia Kidnapped As Gunmen Demand N20m Ransom by BlackfireX: 6:16am On Mar 08, 2020
A lot of people rushed in with joy, thinking is the real Rotimi Amaechi

Click like if you are among

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Man Kidnaps His Own Sister After Killing Her Husband / Pictures:they Were All Massacre In Enugu, We Can't Forget. / 1 FUTA Student Dead, 4 Injured In Fatal Auto Crash [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.