Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Whatsapp Releases Dark Mode For Android And Ios - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whatsapp Releases Dark Mode For Android And Ios (308 Views)

Whatsapp Releases Dark Mode For Android And Ios / Whatsapp Releases Dark Mode For Android And Ios / Whatsapp Releases Dark Mode For Android And Ios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Releases Dark Mode For Android And Ios by Enilovesam(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Finally, the long waiting is over as WhatsApp releases the dark mode features they have been buzzing about for the past months.

The new feature has been in the news for months and it has been number thing on all user’s minds.

The dark mode feature was triggered by all WhatsApp users around the world, who have been pressurizing the tech company to release the dark mode of the app.

This update was made to be soothing for the eyes and to avoid sudden lighting to your room during the night.

WhatsApp made the new feature known via their social media page.

The new development had two things pointed out

First is the use of the local font to display better readability fonts locally, this improves the quality of readability.

The second is to make the information or media shared to blend with the dark mode feature. Making it clear and sharp.

You can learn how to activate the feature on your Android and iOS phones since I created a tutorial.

Read more on how to activate the new feature on your Android or IOS phone now

https://www.techlypost.com/whatsapp-releases-dark-mode-for-android-and-ios/
Re: Whatsapp Releases Dark Mode For Android And Ios by chatinent: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
I stopped using Whatsapp the day I read about its incessant privacy leakage to top bidders. Their end-to-end encryption is shit. Telegram is bae.
Re: Whatsapp Releases Dark Mode For Android And Ios by Enilovesam(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
chatinent:
I stopped using Whatsapp the day I read about its incessant privacy leakage to top bidders. Their end-to-end encryption is shit. Telegram is bae.
Telegram is rocking it, it also allows large group creation.

(1) (Reply)

Grammy 2021- Yemi Alade / Billionaire Bill Gates Exposed Secrets Why He Left Microsoft (video) / Davido Visits Late Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.