Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Hushpuppi : The Billionaire Gucci Master Spraying The Dollars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi : The Billionaire Gucci Master Spraying The Dollars (1233 Views)

30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) / Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit / Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi : The Billionaire Gucci Master Spraying The Dollars by ollyjoseph: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi : The Billionaire Gucci Master Spraying The Dollars by Fadflo: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
i wish to hhave money like this someday oooo grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi : The Billionaire Gucci Master Spraying The Dollars by Fadflo: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
Money is good.Being a celebrity is the best.
Re: Hushpuppi : The Billionaire Gucci Master Spraying The Dollars by ollyjoseph: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
Fadflo:
which would you pick money or celebrity
Re: Hushpuppi : The Billionaire Gucci Master Spraying The Dollars by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
Fadflo:
i wish to hhave money like this someday oooo grin grin grin
Guy don't wish have it in mind that you will definitely have it
Re: Hushpuppi : The Billionaire Gucci Master Spraying The Dollars by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Fadflo:
Abi oloriburuku nii yeyebrity nii
Abeg na money be the Koko
One of my pal's client have a savings of over $2M
And she no cast for Los Angeles
Re: Hushpuppi : The Billionaire Gucci Master Spraying The Dollars by ollyjoseph: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Guy don't wish have it in mind that you will definitely have it
True
Re: Hushpuppi : The Billionaire Gucci Master Spraying The Dollars by ollyjoseph: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Abi oloriburuku nii yeyebrity nii
Abeg na money be the Koko
One of my pal's client have a savings of over $2M
And she no cast for Los Angeles
bad man leleyi oooo cool cool
Re: Hushpuppi : The Billionaire Gucci Master Spraying The Dollars by Fadflo: 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Money is health o.
Anyone can do anything with money.See how the guy is wasting it.Excess money,I hail o.
Re: Hushpuppi : The Billionaire Gucci Master Spraying The Dollars by ollyjoseph: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2020
Fadflo:
Money is health o.
Anyone can do anything with money.See how the guy is wasting it.Excess money,I hail o.
twale mama
Re: Hushpuppi : The Billionaire Gucci Master Spraying The Dollars by Fadflo: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2020
ollyjoseph:
which would you pick money or celebrity
money without fame isn't really sweet ooooo..what's the point
Re: Hushpuppi : The Billionaire Gucci Master Spraying The Dollars by killuax: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fadflo:
money without fame isn't really sweet ooooo..what's the point
better just pray to have one of them.....and the fanimorous one to have is money..nobody likes a broke Celebrity o

(1) (Reply)

See The Only Nigerian Musicians That Ronaldo,nicki Minaj And Drake Follow On Ins / Singer 9ice Ex-wife To Take His Current Wife Out On A Date #WSW Challenge / Lavish Party : Kiddwaya Hosts Other Big Brother Housemates (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.