Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Ufc 248, Israel Adesanya Vs Yoel Romero: The Showdown - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ufc 248, Israel Adesanya Vs Yoel Romero: The Showdown (440 Views)

Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card / Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero / Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ufc 248, Israel Adesanya Vs Yoel Romero: The Showdown by soojar(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Israel Adesanya will in the early hours of Sunday 08/032020 put his middleweight belt and undeafeated record on the line against the beast, the boogeyman, the self acclaimed "Soldier of God" Yoel Romero.

Yoel Romero the fighter nobody has the guts to go against. Despite Adesanya having the option of totally avoiding him, he rather called him out. According to Izzy, "my story in the ufc will not be complete without me defeating the ufc middleweight boogeyman"

Can Isreal pull off another stunt he pulled off agains Robert Wittaker (who interestingly defeated Yoel Romero by decision in two separate fights), we have the next few hours to find out.

Israel Adesanya and Kamoru Usman (both Nigerians though Izzy has dual citizenship) are two household names in UFC and both are current champions in their different divisions

Nigeria on the map
Re: Ufc 248, Israel Adesanya Vs Yoel Romero: The Showdown by Abfinest007(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
naija nor de carry last

(1) (Reply)

Name Your Fav Player(s) Without The Middle Row / Coronavirus: UEFA Takes Fresh Decision On Champions League And Europa League / Divorce Suit: I Don’t Want To Tarnish Okagbare’s Image, Says Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.