Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Prayer For Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer For Ojukwu (890 Views)

Bianca Hires Private Guards For Ojukwu’s House / For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode / Lower All Flag For Ojukwu And Declare A National Holiday by Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For Ojukwu by aljharem11(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2010
My people lets pray that Ikemeba of igboland Mr OJukwu survives this period of trials

Just because he a Biafra warlord does not mean we should wish he death, we should all pray for him to get better.

Ojukwu is a changed man, he is no longer a biafran but a Nigerian, so we need to fast and pray for our brother to get better soon

God please protect Ojukwu. Amin/Amen cry cry cry
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by yemmight(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2010
Amen o.
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by OchiAgha2(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2010
CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!

Why haven't they banned you yet?
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by aljharem11(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!

and why should they ban me, my brother smiley wink
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by aljharem(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2010
ojukwu feel better soon smiley
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by jason54321: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2010
alj harem1:

and why should they ban me, my brother smiley wink

can you tame an animal who eats humans . can you see the way they shut you up even after pray for a power hungry leader that lead them to their untimely death?
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by matazzmagi(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2010
@jason why did you call him a power hungry leader? because he fight and stand for his people getting killed by nigerians genocidist i thought you were a straight forward man now i can see the yoruba psychopathic ramblings coming from you, hates will not take you far dont ever forget these!!
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by OgidiBoy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2010
I pray Okukwu starts feeling better soon, I also pray that seun or one of the Mods would ban alj harem for life from NL. All that old goat does on NL is go round and start all that tribal rubbish. Unfortunately some ppl don't realize it and fall into his trap.
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by chyz(m): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2010
jason54321:

can you tame an animal who eats humans . can you see the way they shut you up even after pray for a power hungry leader that lead them to their untimely death?

Can you tame a bytch(jason) who keeps her legs open Such a girl should be flogged for biting the dyck that feeds her. embarassed grin
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by jason54321: 12:17am On Dec 22, 2010
chyz:

Can you tame a bytch(jason) who keeps her legs open Such a girl should be flogged for biting the dyck that feeds her. embarassed grin

i would really advise you not to get involved!!!
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by aljharem(m): 12:26am On Dec 22, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I pray Okukwu starts feeling better soon, I also pray that seun or one of the Mods would ban alj harem for life from NL. All that old goat does on NL is go round and start all that tribal rubbish. Unfortunately some ppl don't realize it and fall into his trap.

ah ah ah ah ogidiboy ah

u are a really silly people for that statement

how are my threads tribal

can u pls point out to me

what trap
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by OgidiBoy(m): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2010
^^^ Old man like you, your mates are back home hustling to provide for the family. You here on NL messing around with kids. Keep doing you thing sir. I'm not even going to stoop to your level so I'll just Ignore you.
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 22, 2010
What a waste of time.

He should pray for himself and forgiveness for the millions of lives he wasted.
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by chyz(m): 12:41am On Dec 22, 2010
FL Gators:

What a waste of time.

He should pray for himself and forgiveness for the millions of lives he wasted.

We're not talking about Awo here ileke,we are talking about ojukwu cool
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by aljharem(m): 12:44am On Dec 22, 2010
OgidiBoy:

^^^ Old man like you, your mates are back home hustling to provide for the family. You here on NL messing around with kids. Keep doing you thing sir. I'm not even going to stoop to your level so I'll just Ignore you.
grin grin grin mumu grin grin grin

who told u that i am not providing for my family grin

if u want to join my family, just say it, why try to score cheap points grin

kai grin
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 22, 2010
chyz:

We're not talking about Awo here ileke,we are talking about ojukwu cool

Hey suga plums, take off the glasses jare grin

I missed you tho, how far? kiss grin
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by aljharem(m): 12:45am On Dec 22, 2010
OgidiBoy:

my igbo brothers want to state again,,,,,,,, u people never learn
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by chyz(m): 12:48am On Dec 22, 2010
FL Gators:

Hey suga plums, take off the glasses jare grin

I missed you tho, how far? kiss grin

Stop trying to charm me. *hisssss
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by immarksmit: 12:50am On Dec 22, 2010
Get Cell Phones and it's Accessories in very Affordable Price : http://www.cellhut.com
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 22, 2010
chyz:

Stop trying to charm me. *hisssss

Ok, exactly what have I done now?

But I like them angry, sexier kiss
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by immarksmit: 12:52am On Dec 24, 2010
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by Ymodulus: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2010
Even your so-called god know that the senile Igbo Man time is Up. I dont know that IGBOS are this gullible, i did thought they are as wise as a PIG but i was wrong. After all that bit*h did, silly igbostic ANIMALS calls for prayer? I laugh in Swahili.
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by shevchenko(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2010
He who kills by the sword MUST die by the sword
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by udennaa: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2010
@Ym n Sch, may that which you wish ojukwu come upon you n your family.may your children n children's children forever hate n be useless to you.
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by matazzmagi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2010
ymodulus or what ever you got no respect just type nonesence insulting igbos again,Woe unto this den of hypocrisy called Nigeria: it is finished. Nigeria is finished. Woe unto Nigerians who pretend that Nigeria is going somewhere other than deeper into the abyss of Hades: they are truly cursed. Woe unto cowardly Nigerians who pretend that they can show their faces in the world arena by writing or speaking empty sound-good words when the entire planet knows that they are morally, spiritually, physically, psychically and mentally bereft: lacking, deprived and deprave - bankrupt GOD will pay you one way or the other in your waisted life monkey,
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by immarksmit: 12:41am On Dec 25, 2010
The Biggest Accessory Sale Is Going On At Cellhut
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by redsun(m): 12:57am On Dec 25, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!

That chap is a psycho,he only bothers with irrelevance.
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by redsun(m): 1:02am On Dec 25, 2010
He reasons like he is of the dead,very negative.
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by aljharem2: 2:37am On Dec 25, 2010
redsun:

That chap is a psycho,he only bothers with irrelevance.

and can you tell me why u are insulting me for praying for ojukwu our silly leader smiley

i pray he lives 100 more years to come smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cry cry cry
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by immarksmit: 12:55am On Dec 28, 2010
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by Pifa: 1:28am On Dec 28, 2010
I just read about Mr. Ojukwu’s illness in this forum. I hope he is responding well to treatment in the UK. He is one of a handful of Nigerian leaders for whom I have much regard.
Re: Prayer For Ojukwu by immarksmit: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Flee When I Take Over - Buhari Tells The Looters / S-west People Didn’t Vote For Me In 1999, 2003 – Obasanjo / Unemployment Rates Caused By Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.