Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

The Story Of FIRE BOY & How He Rose To Stardom! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Story Of FIRE BOY & How He Rose To Stardom! (458 Views)

Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others / Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom / Amber Rose To Undergo Breast Reduction Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of FIRE BOY & How He Rose To Stardom! by AfricanGlitz(f): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnUsiS8C4ak

Fireboy made a stage debut into the music industry in 2019 and easily caught everyone’s attention. From a sleeper hit jealousy, to a brilliant love song: what if I say; to a sonic soul r&b single: King. And then ending the year with a masterpiece album, ‘Laughter, tears and goosebumps’, which happens to be his debuts album: Fireboy showed the star quality to put him forward in the league of new generation music artists in Nigeria. Getting at least10 major award nominations on his first main year in the industry with massive music stream goes beyond doubt to say that Fireboy was one of the most successful newcomers in the industry in 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Singer Kwesi Arthur Accused Of Impregnating So Many Girls / Celebrities Who Grew From Grass To Grace / Nigerian Singer Davido Gets Ready For Corona Virus ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.