Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

How To Dress For My Traditional Marriage - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To Dress For My Traditional Marriage (390 Views)

Yoruba Bride Avoids Kneeling Down For Her Husband At Their Traditional Marriage / Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Dress For My Traditional Marriage by shekone(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hello nairalanders, i am getting married in some weeks time and i am totally confused as to what to wear. I am from the middle belt, my wife to be is from the east and her mum from the west. Initially we planned on changing twice, i have gotten so many suggestions which has futher confused me.

Please i need your expertise on this, how am i supposed to dress? Do i need to change? How many times do i change? And this questions alao applies to my wife to be.

Please i need gunuine and indeginous response. Thank you.
Re: How To Dress For My Traditional Marriage by GboyegaD(m): 12:37am On Mar 08, 2020
Wear the Eastern attire for the beginning of the celebration and once the rites are completed, change to your own traditional attire.

1 Like

Re: How To Dress For My Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 08, 2020
Lol... Some kain questions ehn... Guy wear wetein u fit afford simple..
Re: How To Dress For My Traditional Marriage by shekone(m): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Felixamos:
Lol... Some kain questions ehn... Guy wear wetein u fit afford simple..
Lol, the affordability isnt the issue, the issue is the type of dress to wear
Re: How To Dress For My Traditional Marriage by shekone(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
GboyegaD:
Wear the Eastern attire for the beginning of the celebration and once the rites are completed, change to your own traditional attire.
Okay, thank you

(1) (Reply)

Buy Slippers And Bags At Giveaway Price. / 3 In One Masterclass - Learn Digital Marketing, Email Marketing & Web Design / Lagos Real Estate Fest 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.