Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Naira Marley Has Bought Zlatan’s Girlfriend, A New Range Rover Car - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naira Marley Has Bought Zlatan’s Girlfriend, A New Range Rover Car (1174 Views)

Naira Marley Has The Most Loyal Fans - See Why / Download Chinko Ekun – Able God Ft. Zlatan & Lil Kesh Mp3 / Naira Marley, Falz, Olamide, Simi, Lil Kesh And Slimcase – Naija Issagoal (remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Has Bought Zlatan’s Girlfriend, A New Range Rover Car by Kazeem2222(m): 1:23am On Mar 08, 2020
Controversial singer and Marlian CEO, Naira Marley has bought Zlatan’s girlfriend, a new Range Rover car that is valued over 20 million naira as a birthday present.

According to singer, Seyi Awonuga who happens to be Zlatan's rumored boo and also the President of Bang Mewsic Entertainment is a very high class and industrious lady. Naira Marley then made up his mind to gift her the car she has been dreaming of which is a Range Rover Evoque that is worth $55,000.

The "Soapy" singer took to his instagram page to share a video of Seyi Awonuga dancing with him in their hotel room in Dubai and a photo of the newRange Rover Evoque. He captioned:

"@shigh_lofe happy birthday again.. I bought u this small car, well u said u want evoque abi? u deserve it sha fvcking hardworking. I’m gonna give u ten sexy b!tches to yourself today"

Source: https://abegabeg.com/naira-marley-has-bought-zlatans-girlfriend-a-new-range-rover-car/

Re: Naira Marley Has Bought Zlatan’s Girlfriend, A New Range Rover Car by DaInferno(m): 1:28am On Mar 08, 2020
cryI just need a phone
Re: Naira Marley Has Bought Zlatan’s Girlfriend, A New Range Rover Car by bigtt76(f): 4:27am On Mar 08, 2020
Kpeleee.... What kind of phone? undecided

DaInferno:

cryI just need a phone
Re: Naira Marley Has Bought Zlatan’s Girlfriend, A New Range Rover Car by DaInferno(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
bigtt76:
Kpeleee.... What kind of phone? undecided

android phone ma... the cracks on the one I have I will wound me one day

(1) (Reply)

Download: Omah Lay - You / Lyrics Of Styl Plus / Jonah The Monarch And Protech :- The Mix-tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.