Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun (49049 Views)

Allowances: Ex-gov Senators At Loggerheads With Gbenga Daniel / Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo) / Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by MuttleyLaff: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Addme:
But I think they said GSM is doing well in governance.?

CrimeKsmart:
Seyi the best governor in Nigeria is yet to embark on a single project talk less of commissioning.

Indeed empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

NGpatriot:
They want us to believe that the social media governor is the best governor in Nigeria even though he's yet to commission even 1 single gutter or tin roof, but I have to give it to him, he's commissioned a lot of newspaper and social media projects.

MuttleyLaff:
Ah, that one, I am just watching him from afar with a corner of my eye. Put it this way, let's just wait a few months more and see. I am just wondering had it being he had Lagos state instead of Oyo state, would he be faring better. He does say the state got weighed heavily down with inherited huge debt, didnt he kept saying that, huh?

NGpatriot:
Makinde bit more than he can chew and instead of buckling down to highlight and prosecute serious issues that he laments and cry over everyday, he keeps seeking solace, acceptance and recognition from his social media news fans and consumers.

The man did not prepare himself for governing, no road map, no serious vision or sense of direction, just vague proclamations, many of which he wakes up the next day and reverse.
Of course its all audio, and you can see NGpatriot up there, calling him the social media governor best governor in Nigeria, lol and that he didnt come prepared. That is something, you Addme, said to haffaze777 about Dapo Abiodun's unpreparedness too but he choose to call him daru Dapo, lol

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
datola:
Mr Daniel married Nefisatu!

Very nice of Yorubas and their religion tolerance .
That's why we are different from others....another reason we are a peaceful people

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
helinues:

You sabi.. Exactly their initial agreements before OGD changed the matter.

At least they have both moved on now.. That's the important thing.

OGd and Amosun should join hands and work with Abiodun cos it seems like he, Abiodun is a bit clueless on how to govern the state

Amosun is a snake and an evil man, I hope Dapo doesnt make the mistake of letting him in.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by nick50(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Amala and ewedu polithiefcians
Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by ayodeji4000(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
if Nigeria is okay, gbenga Daniel suppose to have been counting some years in prison by now

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by Addme: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Of course its all audio, and you can see NGpatriot up there, calling him the social media governor best governor in Nigeria, lol and that he didnt come prepared. That is something, you Addme, said to haffaze777 about Dapo Abiodun's unpreparedness too but he choose to call him daru Dapo, lol
This got me cracking I must say.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by MuttleyLaff: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Addme:
This got me cracking I must say.
Excuse my ignorance please, but how long is a few more months paapa? Anything on the ground commissioned yet and/or any ribbon cutting done yet in Oyo State hmm?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by JuanDeDios: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Gazzy88:
If you die for any politician, you're on your own. Who ever think this trio would ever meet and talk together let alone laughing and gisting? No permanent enemy in politics, only permanent interests.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dabiodunMFR/status/1236402753267793926
I'm suspicious of anyone who addresses himself as "Prince Dr..."

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by Seventy7kings: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Do u know all Federal appointments meant for Ogun state were given to mostly Amosun's loyalist.

The only reason for this is because of tr closeness of amosun with buhari.. Not because of amosun popularity or political sagacity!!

Let buhari leave power and let us see how far.. Amosun is only strong in ogún central.. He is not strong in ogún state generally.. If he was that strong baba osoba and dapo won't have defeated him
I think I will have to disagree with you. Because if Amosun could pull that such crowd under that kind of party, (APM) in the whole Ogun State, then I believe he's still a force to reckon with in Ogun politics.
Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by Seventy7kings: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
isthatso:

Amosun is a snake and an evil man, I hope Dapo doesnt make the mistake of letting him in.
I dont think Amosun should be called a snake without knowing what actually transpired between them. Remember in 2002, OGD promised to use just one term (as we heard, dont know how true it is) but went ahead to contest for 2nd term. This is politics we don't know what actually came between them that made Amosun to turn against Dapo in 2019. If as close as they were that could happen, then we can't judge anyone of them. The reason Amosun did that is best known to Dapo, OGD & Amosun himself.
My own opinion

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by spiralwedge(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Maxymilliano:

To correct the bold assertion, OGD hasn't left Atiku. He was appointed DG of Atiku campaign, election has come and gone. He supported Dapo, as against Amosun's candidate and also played a part in GNI electoral concession to Dapo. OGD remain in PDP still.

It seems you don't know how Atiku ridiculed him as the campaign manager. He even left Atiku before the elections sef. He was a figure-head Campaign manager.
And no, he is no more in PDP. Just before the elections, he swayed towards Abiodun with all his PDP followers.

Be updated.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by spiralwedge(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
Orlaoluwayimika:

My broda no go there wch embarrassment.
Amosun is still a force to reckon with in Ogun state and Dapo is no where near him when it comes to Ogun Politics.
Do u know all Federal appointments meant for Ogun state were given to mostly Amosun's loyalist.
In fact if Dapo ain't careful he may loose his' seat in 2023 with the way he is running his' admin in a go Slow manner.

Amosun is almost useless like a tissue paper in Ogun Politics except in Abeokuta. I don't want to say Ogun Central, because his popularity is declined in some parts of Ogun Central, eg. Obafemi Owode, Mowe-Ibafo In particular

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by babyfaceafrica: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Seventy7kings:
I dont think Amosun should be called a snake without knowing what actually transpired between them. Remember in 2002, OGD promised to use just one term (as we heard, dont know how true it is) but went ahead to contest for 2nd term. This is politics we don't know what actually came between them that made Amosun to turn against Dapo in 2019. If as close as they were that could happen, then we can't judge anyone of them. The reason Amosun did that is best known to Dapo, OGD & Amosun himself.
My own opinion

in 2002, OGD promised to use just one term (as we heard, dont know how true it is) but went ahead to contest for 2nd term.

Which governor will not go the another term?.. How will a osun believe someone will use one term and leave.. Is he naive?... I don't believe that narration

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by tomdon(m): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
SKhanmi:
3 close friends became governor of the same state successively and some people still think politics is not a game done to mostly entertain and distract the people. Same as saraki and his sister. The common goal is our yams, how they transport it and through who doesn't matter. They are all United in the background

Everything was by chance and by no means anyone's permutations. Even the Bible said time and chance happeneth to all
Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by ntyce(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
Maxymilliano:

To correct the bold assertion, OGD hasn't left Atiku. He was appointed DG of Atiku campaign, election has come and gone. He supported Dapo, as against Amosun's candidate and also played a part in GNI electoral concession to Dapo. OGD remain in PDP still.

To correct your assertion...
OGD might not have left Atiku but he has quit politics and no longer a member of PDP.
All his followers in fact his structure has been absorbed into APC.
He only went neutral to save face...

https://thenationonlineng.net/gbenga-daniel-quits-pdp-politics/

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by medina230: 4:59am On Mar 09, 2020
Orlaoluwayimika:

My broda no go there wch embarrassment.
Amosun is still a force to reckon with in Ogun state and Dapo is no where near him when it comes to Ogun Politics.
In fact if Dapo ain't careful he may loose his' seat in 2023 with the way he is running his' admin in a go Slow manner.
hhahahhaahhahaha... ur opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by sben2308(m): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2020
kayusely70:
They Used To Be Friends But Ambition Separated Them.

They were never separated believe that ,just like BRF n TINUBU den but u see them both in IKOYI GOLF CLUB grooving together .

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by awo4reality2009: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2020
For those that kill themselves for these politicians, be careful. They know how to settle their score. There is no enmity in politics.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by anonimi: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2020
Monkeyprick:
Smiles. If you know the pain beneath that smile, you wouldn't wish that upon anyone.......

Why are you so confused

Monkeyprick:
Serial killers!
One of them is paying for it with his health. He used to be handsome, agile and had this same smiles but the blood of those he watered down are crying vengeance.
The current Chief, who was planted at Oke -imosan go about looking like someone bereft of ideas, plan, vision and a mind of his own, is no saint as well , as record have it of how he sleeps around with young girls, use them with reckless abandon and socialize with upwardly mobile dangerous societal men.
While the other (much more deadlier and fetish) is still gallivanting around in the senate. He too will get his judgement served soon and for those of you who argue and insult yourselves over these bunch of blood thirsty thieves, get a life.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
anonimi:

Why are you so confused

I am not, and for you to quote me seems you want to know more about these people.
Rumor has it that Dapo is nursing a sore/wound on his right foot which has been there since he became an oil mogul. If you know what these people do for money ,you'll not envy them and also his Heydeen Oil& gas alongside two mushroom companies are indebted to AMCON to the tune of #140billion but expect that to be written off in no time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 / List Of 19 States Given Bailout As Released By CBN / Nigeria Decides 2023: MC Oluomo Votes In Lagos (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.