Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Come In & Get Training - How To Find Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu. Do Not Laugh! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come In & Get Training - How To Find Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu. Do Not Laugh! (866 Views)

Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered / IPOB Not Our Enemy, Find Fulani Terrorist Killing Us; Yoruba Group / IPOB NOT OUR ENEMY, FIND FULANI TERRORISTS KILLING US - YORUBA GROUP BACKS KANU. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In & Get Training - How To Find Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu. Do Not Laugh! by MetaPhysical: 5:43am On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Come In & Get Training - How To Find Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu. Do Not Laugh! by shugabasbn: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2020
How to download this satellite
Re: Come In & Get Training - How To Find Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu. Do Not Laugh! by helinues: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Come In & Get Training - How To Find Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu. Do Not Laugh! by Ank(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2iNFeUTE9A
Mr man you are mischievous. Why didn't you start by showing us google earth of South Western Nigeria and how much is currently being occupied by the Fulani's. Why so obsessed with Southeast?
Re: Come In & Get Training - How To Find Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu. Do Not Laugh! by Guestlander: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Are those RUGA settlements?
Re: Come In & Get Training - How To Find Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu. Do Not Laugh! by MetaPhysical: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ank:

Mr man you are mischievous. Why didn't you start by showing us google earth of South Western Nigeria and how much is currently being occupied by the Fulani's. Why so obsessed with Southeast?

Zoo pikin!
Why are you Ibos so touchy and thin skinned? Very intolerant of views from non-Ibos on your region...yet you are quick to delve in matters outside your region.

I am really surprised you did not label the author of this video an afonja. Thats truly astonishing!
Re: Come In & Get Training - How To Find Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu. Do Not Laugh! by MetaPhysical: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Guestlander:
Are those RUGA settlements?

Na Ibo propaganda na. He can zoom into street and show 3-D view of city but he did not zoom 3D view of the fulani settlements.

Na ordinary farmland jare. No need for alarm, no one in Enugu is at risk.
Re: Come In & Get Training - How To Find Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu. Do Not Laugh! by LegendHer0: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
Walahi this video is the most funniest thing I’ve ever watched.

The narrator na baba weray. He was like I will show you where the Fulani herdsmen live in Enugu. The guy come Dey narrate Google Earth like say na final year project.

So herdsmen even get community for Ala-Igbo after all the rants of these guys online.

2 Likes

Re: Come In & Get Training - How To Find Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu. Do Not Laugh! by MetaPhysical: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
LegendHer0:
Walahi this video is the most funniest thing I’ve ever watched.

The narrator na baba weray. He was like I will show you where the Fulani herdsmen live in Enugu. The guy come Dey narrate Google Earth like say na final year project.

So herdsmen even get community for Ala-Igbo after all the rants of these guys online.

You sef know, this is typical Ibo. His action is empty but he go use mouth self-glorify the visuals fantastically.

I myself thought he was going to show houses and addresses but instead he is showing ruga settlements distributed all over Enugu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Oshiomhole, Omo-agege Absent As Obaseki, Amaechi, Other S/south L / Igbos Deserve A Chance To Live And Enjoy Their Lives, Give Them Freedom - Muslim / Coronavirus: Imagine If US Had The Nigerian Statistics And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.